At least IMHO.

Cut loose the following

C Taylor, Omyale, Harrison,

Sign

Justin Blalock

Line the looks like this

Carimi, Blalock, Spencer Garza Webb

Swing tackle C Williams

I would fell much better about that then anything we got now.

Carmi being a rookie on a short offseason probably not going to happen right at the start. They talked about moving him to RT. So I agree sign Blalock and pick up Matt Light for a stop gap at LT and bring Webb along.

With Blalock next to him Carimi would be more then adequate at the left, I dont see light as stop gap he was a turnstile in New england, Webb now in his Second year should have leap in productivity, At least Tice is really high on him, I could live with unit looking like that I posted, Anyother moves would have to be interior rather then edges.IMHO

Biggs tweeted that it sounds like the Bears are done at O line........WTF

I saw that also. This blows chunks. I was really thinking we would do something. But this could be a smoke screen also. I wonder if he just was keeping quite and wasn't trying to tip his hand. JA has never exactly told us much in the past. Why start now

With Blalock next to him Carimi would be more then adequate at the left, I dont see light as stop gap he was a turnstile in New england, Webb now in his Second year should have leap in productivity, At least Tice is really high on him, I could live with unit looking like that I posted, Anyother moves would have to be interior rather then edges.IMHO

Our whole line was a turnstile. Light isnt in his prime but is better than anybody we have now. I just dont want to see Culter beat up again. We need some options in the line. Standing pat and 4 games into the season seeing it isnt working, just wont pass.

Well according to Tice, the plan is to have Spencer and Garza at guards and Edwin Williams playing center, that appearantly be his preference, but if Williams does not pan out Spencer to C and C Williams or E Williams or Louis will fighyt it out for the left guard spot.

I think they were done once they couldn't get Colon.

I saw that also. This blows chunks. I was really thinking we would do something. But this could be a smoke screen also. I wonder if he just was keeping quite and wasn't trying to tip his hand. JA has never exactly told us much in the past. Why start now

Well according to Tice, the plan is to have Spencer and Garza at guards and Edwin Williams playing center, that appearantly be his preference, but if Williams does not pan out Spencer to C and C Williams or E Williams or Louis will fighyt it out for the left guard spot.

Spencer - E. Williams - Garza...

Garza - E. Williams - Spencer...

E. Williams - Spencer - Garza...

Garza - Spencer - E. Williams...

E. Williams - Garza - Spencer...

Spencer - Garza - E. Williams...

Nope. I don't like one of those scenarios. In fact, I hate all 6 possibilities.

Jay Cutler weeps.

Spencer - E. Williams - Garza...

Garza - E. Williams - Spencer...

E. Williams - Spencer - Garza...

Garza - Spencer - E. Williams...

E. Williams - Garza - Spencer...

Spencer - Garza - E. Williams...

Nope. I don't like one of those scenarios. In fact, I hate all 6 possibilities.

Jay Cutler weeps.

Jason, I have to admit I've mostly disagreed with you on how bad the o-line is. That being said, with one of the worst o-lines in the league we've only added a rookie to compete with Omiyale & replaced Kreutz with Spencer. You'd think we were strapped for cash, but we're 37 million under, and our most significant add had been a punter.

Terrible.

Jason, I have to admit I've mostly disagreed with you on how bad the o-line is. That being said, with one of the worst o-lines in the league we've only added a rookie to compete with Omiyale & replaced Kreutz with Spencer. You'd think we were strapped for cash, but we're 37 million under, and our most significant add had been a punter.

Terrible.

Well, we all can't be right all of the time. Lord knows I've been wrong many times. But in regards the OL, I've been right just about every single time, and for quite some time. Glad to know you've seen the error of your past ways. :cheers

Now if we could just pass the word to Angelo and Lovie.