Moss Retiring

lemonej

Randy Moss is without a doubt my favorite WR of all time. Of course, I was a little too young to see Jerry Rice play in his hay day but Moss was one of the most uniquely talented athletes you will ever see at his position. His ability to out jump a defensive back and come down with the ball was uncanny. The play that always sticks out to me was the one where he tipped the ball to himself and came down with it in the endzone. And his signature move of course is where he throws his hand up in the air as he runs by his defender with ease. More times than not, that spelled doom for opposing corner backs when they saw that hand go up. I used to go outside and practice Randy Moss catches when I was a younger kid. It was called "The Amazing Catch" game that me and my friends played where you had to catch the ball with one hand or win a jump ball while it was in the air. I could care less how he was as a person. Everybody is different. All I know is the guy could play and is a surefire Hall of Famer.

I always loved Moss. I always have. Back in the day I used to do mock after mock draft and had him penciled in at the Bears at number five. When we selected Enis I screamed. If he was selected five, I bet alot of this board would have a different viewpoint on him. Its a shame people don't appreciate his greatness more.

I always loved Moss. I always have. Back in the day I used to do mock after mock draft and had him penciled in at the Bears at number five. When we selected Enis I screamed. If he was selected five, I bet alot of this board would have a different viewpoint on him. Its a shame people don't appreciate his greatness more.

I'd say it's a shame he didn't understand and appreciate his own greatness more as well.

Tell me about it! I was ranting and raving for Randy Moss. I believe we had content on the old old board.