Went to practice tonight

Ed Hochuli 3:16

1. Cutler looked good and bad at times. Urlacher had a nice pick vs Cutler but Cutler had 2 great throws, one deep slant to Williams and another streak down the sideline to Hester.

2. Sanzenbacher is holding his own. If he continues to play this way, he'll make the team. I love eating crow...

3. Paea had a cast on his right leg and had a pretty bad limp. I hope he's alright.

4. I didn't see Spencer play much, if at all.

5. Marion Barber is a beast. Forte is jacked too.

6. It amazes me how stupid some fans are. How could people say "Cutler is a fata** who sucks. Hanie is better?" What do people see in Hanie? He threw 2 INT's last year in one half of football. If he was that good, he wouldn't have been the 3rd string QB for most of the year. And also, Cutler looks like he's about 220, which doesn't make him fat. People with diabetes, especially type 1, have a hard time staying lean. People need to get their s*** straight. Eventually, I started opening up my mouth and they moved away from us.