Predictions

Ed Hochuli 3:16

A lot of you hate doing this when the schedule is released because teams improved a lot through the draft and FA, so now that it's all over with, here I go..

FALCONS WIN

---I think this is a toss up, but hey, it's a home game and the Bears have a great D while Atlanta does not.

@ Saints LOSS

---This is tough, but I think the Saints will come out on top. Better offense, period.

PACKERS WIN

---Another tough won, but the Bears and Pack always play each other tough recently. I give the edge to the Bears because it's at home.

PANTHERS WIN

---Whether it's Clausen or Newton, the Bears are the better team.

@ Lions LOSS

---I firmly stand by my statement that Detroit is overrated but this is their first MNF game in years, so I give them the edge (if Stafford is healthy).

VIKINGS WIN

---Minnesota has a washed up QB and no WR's. Their DL is old too, and their secondary sucks.

@ Buccaneers WIN

---Josh Freeman is a good QB, but he isn't a very flashy QB. He's like Orton on steroids if you look at the stats. I give this game to the Bears, but I wouldn't if it was in Tampa Bay.

@ Eagles LOSS

---The Eagles are loaded, it's a night game, and it's on the road.

LIONS WIN

---This game might have the weather factor going, and it's a home game. Detroit still has no OL or secondary.

CHARGERS WIN

---Cutler vs Rivers, two hated rivals, but I give the edge to the Bears because the Bears ST are great while San Diego's blows.

@ Raiders WIN

---The Raiders love to run the ball, and the Bears stop the run very well.

CHIEFS WIN

---Similar to Oakland, the Chiefs run the ball to get wins. The Bears don't let opposing teams run.

@ Broncos WIN

---This will be interesting because who knows if Cutler will try too hard or not, but the Broncos are a mess.

SEAHAWKS WIN

---Seattle just isn't a good team led by Tavaris Jackson.

@ Packers LOSS

---Every year from now on, I think I'm going to give GB the wins in GB and the Bears the wins in Chicago. The Packers are too tough at home and their OLB's will be all over Cutler.

@ Vikings WIN

---This might be a loss, especially if the Bears only have 4 losses at this point because they would sit their starters, but they're so much better than Minnesota.