http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/cate...1-training-camp

Joshua Moore in mix to start at corner

August, 7, 2011

AUG 7

5:14

PM CT

EmailPrintComments

By Jeff Dickerson

BOURBONNAIS, Ill. -- Don't rule Joshua Moore out as candidate for the Chicago Bears starting cornerback job opposite Charles Tillman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty surprising, it's the first I've heard that he's even playing well. To be fair they don't even state that he's playing well, only that he's bigger, stronger, quicker, and faster. Definitely one to watch in the preseason games.

I'm holding opinion on a lot of this... I'm sure a lot of these types of reports will change with the direction of the wind until the actual start of the regular season. I'm really just looking for abject failure and injuries. I think those 2 areas will be more telling.

http://espn.go.com/blog/chicago/bears/cate...1-training-camp

Joshua Moore in mix to start at corner

August, 7, 2011

AUG 7

5:14

PM CT

EmailPrintComments

By Jeff Dickerson

BOURBONNAIS, Ill. -- Don't rule Joshua Moore out as candidate for the Chicago Bears starting cornerback job opposite Charles Tillman.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is pretty surprising, it's the first I've heard that he's even playing well. To be fair they don't even state that he's playing well, only that he's bigger, stronger, quicker, and faster. Definitely one to watch in the preseason games.