Bears 1st Depth Chart Released

Pixote

Here is the 1st depth chart relesased, I am sure there will be many changes.

Interesting is the fact they have Hester 1st string PR, KR, and WR.

Immediately 2 things on offense jump out at me and that is the TE position and the FB position. One of these don't exist in the past Martz offensive scheme. If they are going to keep a FB, we'll all have to rethink the configuration of the team. The FB last year was whatever TE or WR was lined up in the backfield.

Surprised to see Taylor ahead of Barber.

Also, I wouldn't have thought Hester would be ahead of Bennett, considering Bennett has better hands, runs better routes, gets open more consistently, and is generally a more reliable WR.

I think Henry Melton is going to end up being a Pro Bowl player. He was playing very well for us late last season. I think he could end up with 7 or 8 sacks this year from the DT position.

Out of all the so called young players the Bears are high on: Melton and Wooten are the two I metion with the guys at work as being some players on the rise

Caution DA was a guy I said would makestride last season.

Wooten already can get any table in the city based on his lick on Britfar! If he just ups his game more, he could become a folk hero!

Out of all the so called young players the Bears are high on: Melton and Wooten are the two I metion with the guys at work as being some players on the rise

Wooten already can get any table in the city based on his lick on Britfar! If he just ups his game more, he could become a folk hero!

Seeing him in the crowd at De Paul women's basketball games because his girl plays for them, had me wondering how hard he was working and when the PS games begin I will see where he is at conditioning-wise.

I'm excited about those two. If they can step up, our DL could be a force.