Hurd Hurt In Practice

lemonej

espn.com's Jeff Dickerson is reporting that Sam Hurd hurt his lower leg in the protion of practice at Bradley-Bourbonnais HS. He tried to continue but it was determined that he should call it a day and spent the remander of practice on a cart with his lower leg wrapped in ice. Of course Lovie downplayed the injury,saying "We have a few guys banged up this time of year,but nothing serious".

espn.com's Jeff Dickerson is reporting that Sam Hurd hurt his lower leg in the protion of practice at Bradley-Bourbonnais HS. He tried to continue but it was determined that he should call it a day and spent the remander of practice on a cart with his lower leg wrapped in ice. Of course Lovie downplayed the injury,saying "We have a few guys banged up this time of year,but nothing serious".

Nobody wants to see a player hurt, but let's be honest...was this guy going to see the field anyway? I see him as at BEST the #5 guy behind Williams, Knox, Hester, Bennett, and from what I've read he might not be ahead of Sanzenbacher.

Nobody wants to see a player hurt, but let's be honest...was this guy going to see the field anyway? I see him as at BEST the #5 guy behind Williams, Knox, Hester, Bennett, and from what I've read he might not be ahead of Sanzenbacher.

He was brought in because of his special teams play replacing Davis.

Peace :dabears