Knox may look for job elsewhere...

Guest TerraTor

North sucks but the rest of them guys are cool. They are paid to have opinions and I consider a good source of entertainment. What is your problem with them They have alot a morons that call them that they do get rude with, but some of them are lame. Its entertainment, not bible study.

The Biggest issue that I have is with Boers and Bernstien. These two idiots will go into name calling a caller (a radio listener) well before the caller will even start with them. Both guys are decent media reporters when they are not together, but when they are together they sound and act like kids....I just couldn't handle listening to them anymore.

Mully really ticked me off when he did the article on Benson his last year here. Benson was very easy to speak his true feelings about something and when Mully ran the article about Thomas Jones hitting him (after Jones was already gone) and how he was treated by fellow team mates......you knew it was going to be the last we would see of Benson. Journalism like that will just bring out more tension in a locker room, then the players will focus more on that than what they should and that is Winning.

North......that's easy to explain....he's a freakin idiot.

Pompei, I'm more or less just ticked off at him at the moment. (Don't worry, it soon will pass) He recently had an article explaining that not going to Training Camp in Bourbonais had never seemed like a better idea for this year. Then went on talking about how other teams don't do the dormatory few week camps. And that just got under my skin because of the revanue and busisness that Traning Camp brings to that area, not to mention the great experience it is for fans like us to bring our families. Personally I just think Pompei didn't want to lodge up in a Motel 6, prefers his house somewhere near Lake Forest and didn't think about the fans perspective and how that effects our enjoyment of Training Camp in Bourbonais.

But regardless I've switched my station to ESPN radio where I can still here Fred Hewbner (spelling) from time to time, or Urko and Harry. The only time I listen to WSCR now is the pregame or postgame with Doug and OB.....those guys are the best when it comes to game reaction!

The Biggest issue that I have is with Boers and Bernstien. These two idiots will go into name calling a caller (a radio listener) well before the caller will even start with them.

The majority of the time, if they call a guy an idiot, he's an idiot.

Mully really ticked me off when he did the article on Benson his last year here. Benson was very easy to speak his true feelings about something and when Mully ran the article about Thomas Jones hitting him (after Jones was already gone) and how he was treated by fellow team mates......you knew it was going to be the last we would see of Benson. Journalism like that will just bring out more tension in a locker room, then the players will focus more on that than what they should and that is Winning.

Benson was and still is an ass-clown. I hate reality TV, but I think he should get a place with Salaam and Enis and film it.

North......that's easy to explain....he's a freakin idiot.

At least we finally agree on something. But when you hate EVERY SCORE announcer . . .

Pompei, I'm more or less just ticked off at him at the moment. (Don't worry, it soon will pass) He recently had an article explaining that not going to Training Camp in Bourbonais had never seemed like a better idea for this year. Then went on talking about how other teams don't do the dormatory few week camps. And that just got under my skin because of the revanue and busisness that Traning Camp brings to that area, not to mention the great experience it is for fans like us to bring our families. Personally I just think Pompei didn't want to lodge up in a Motel 6, prefers his house somewhere near Lake Forest and didn't think about the fans perspective and how that effects our enjoyment of Training Camp in Bourbonais.

While Pompei was sporting the fanny pack in Bourbanais when I went, today he was in Carolina and he also visited Minny.

But regardless I've switched my station to ESPN radio where I can still here Fred Hewbner (spelling) from time to time, or Urko and Harry. The only time I listen to WSCR now is the pregame or postgame with Doug and OB.....those guys are the best when it comes to game reaction!

Hubner sucks. Urko and Harry are good. LOVE Dough and OB. No love for Lawrence Holmes????

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/08/11/hol...ty-in-practice/

Their criticisim is heavy-handed, considering that Knox was a fifth round pick from a small school, who led the Bears in receptions (51), yards (960), receiving tocuhdowns (5) and yards per catch (18. last season. Knox did all of this in his second year and his second consecutive new offenseIt takes most receivers till their 3rd year to really break out & the fact Knox played against inferior opposition in college put him behind the cue ball. Lets see how he does this year.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/08/11/hol...ty-in-practice/

Their criticisim is heavy-handed, considering that Knox was a fifth round pick from a small school, who led the Bears in receptions (51), yards (960), receiving tocuhdowns (5) and yards per catch (18. last season. Knox did all of this in his second year and his second consecutive new offenseIt takes most receivers till their 3rd year to really break out & the fact Knox played against inferior opposition in college put him behind the cue ball. Lets see how he does this year.

Flea you took only a part of the article you linked. When I read the whole thing it seems as though there is more to it than they are saying which gives more and more credance to the snoozing rumors.

Flea you took only a part of the article you linked. When I read the whole thing it seems as though there is more to it than they are saying which gives more and more credance to the snoozing rumors.

It just seems strange that the offensive staff has gone out of their way to say what Knox isn’t. You rarely see them publicly admonish a player.

this part?

It just seems strange that the offensive staff has gone out of their way to say what Knox isn’t. You rarely see them publicly admonish a player.

this part?

Yes that part and I have heard interviews here locally where Martz seems guarded in the words he uses about the situation. I also contend that when Drake did his rant with reporters he didn't mention anything about the snoozing rumors but he did try to dispel the trade rumor.

Like last year when Olsen called Mike Mulligan a liar about him wanting to be traded and we find out this year from Angelo that it was actually true?

Biggs has covered the Bears from 11 years. Why would he lie about this? I absolutely believe a source gave Biggs the info and Biggs was comfortable enough with the source to run the info.

Drake acted like an arse. He had not read the article and went completely overboard. If he cannot act like an adult, he needs to kept away from microphones.

Peace :dabears

There's always a spin! Here today, Greg Olsen states he did not ask the Bears for a trade last year.

ProFootballTalk ProFootballTalk

Greg Olsen: Bears' claim that I asked for a trade is not true http://t.co/sgWShxx