Drake Goes into Spin Control

lemonej

If most of you have heard the tirade by now that the Bears WR coach Darryl Drake had with reporters at camp yesterday, here is an update. Most of his venom was directed to Rick Morrissey of the CHGO Sun Times who was asking him direct questions about the situation with Knox. In his tirade he told Morrissey that he would read Martz's comments on his own and would come back and make a comment about them and then sped away in a golf cart.

Well it turns out he was a man of his word and gave Morissey some info that he could post in an article on the Sun Times website(I admit I'm not computer savy enough to post a link so guys please help me out ).The good thing is that Morrissey didn't take it personal and Drake obviously apologized directly to him and then gave him the interview.

Good for Drake...

If most of you have heard the tirade by now that the Bears WR coach Darryl Drake had with reporters at camp yesterday, here is an update. Most of his venom was directed to Rick Morrissey of the CHGO Sun Times who was asking him direct questions about the situation with Knox. In his tirade he told Morrissey that he would read Martz's comments on his own and would come back and make a comment about them and then sped away in a golf cart.

Well it turns out he was a man of his word and gave Morissey some info that he could post in an article on the Sun Times website(I admit I'm not computer savy enough to post a link so guys please help me out ).The good thing is that Morrissey didn't take it personal and Drake obviously apologized directly to him and then gave him the interview.

Good for Drake...

He had to do this .If you heard how he talked to reporters and Morrissey directly Like Connorbear said he was wrong and acted like an ass. I give Morrissey credit because here locally he has the nickname the viper as a reporter and he didn't dwell on the negative incident but actually said he thought Drake was a nice guy after he calmed down. I must admit Drakes comments sounded like a protective father of one of his sons. Johnny Knox also chimed in with the "I wannabe a Bear for life" comment but we know that if he is allowed to test the waters he will go to the money.

Does anyone have a link to the actual audio of the Drake melt down?