Traing Camp Assessment Video

Drunkntailgater

I don't know if any of you have ever followed YourBoyRoy. He used to video tape Training Camp in Bourbonais a few years ago and would upload it onto youtube for the fans that couldn't make it there. Because of him the Bears Org. posted that no video taping practice would be allowed, yet this also forced ChicagoBear.com to raise their standards of the Camp Coverage on their site. Roy has never recieved even a pat on the back for this. LOL....but, he is also a friend of mine and makes some excellent videos breaking down some of the major plays in games and shares a lot of the same oppinion that I do of our team. Check out his video and post on here what you think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ut0Dg93p7s...feature=feedlik

I don't know if any of you have ever followed YourBoyRoy. He used to video tape Training Camp in Bourbonais a few years ago and would upload it onto youtube for the fans that couldn't make it there. Because of him the Bears Org. posted that no video taping practice would be allowed, yet this also forced ChicagoBear.com to raise their standards of the Camp Coverage on their site. Roy has never recieved even a pat on the back for this. LOL....but, he is also a friend of mine and makes some excellent videos breaking down some of the major plays in games and shares a lot of the same oppinion that I do of our team. Check out his video and post on here what you think about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ut0Dg93p7s...feature=feedlik

I tried to check it out but couldn't. Says its "private".

He must have taken it down because in the video he talks about one of the reporters questioning Drake. He said he thought it was Sean Jensen but instead it was Rick Morrissey. He said he wasn't sure but because he got it wrong I'm sure that's why he took it down.

Sorry about that guys. I'll make sure I link his stuff here when he posts it again or so. Roy is a really awesome Bears fan on youtube. If you got a youtube account, you should subscribe to him.

Here is his link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sportsfansnetwork

YBR reuploaded the video with the corrections. Here is the link again.

Give us some feedback and let me know here what you think about his assessment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrWW_rvsIQY&feature=feedu

I have tried to put up yourboyroys stuff in the past(specifically the one where he used tape to show olsen was soft), and some of the more "expert" posters ripped them up for him drinking while he broke down the tape and for not knowing what he was talking about. I stopped putting them up after that until a recent one about Spencer.

I like them because, although they are of a small sample size, its still film to look at.

I have tried to put up yourboyroys stuff in the past(specifically the one where he used tape to show olsen was soft), and some of the more "expert" posters ripped them up for him drinking while he broke down the tape and for not knowing what he was talking about. I stopped putting them up after that until a recent one about Spencer.

I like them because, although they are of a small sample size, its still film to look at.

LOL....I don't see anything wrong with Roy having a beer. I have a beer in my hands for almost all my videos. Hell, we are all adults and it's not like Roy or myself is getting on cam slurring our speech talking mad imposible crap.

I like to use the video as a different way of expressing myself on here. It's a lot easier to just get on cam and say what you think than to just beat a keyboard to death. Roy, Benny, myself and just about everyone on youtube gets accused of being a underachiever, living in their parents basement and not having a life. But the truth is.....that's the furthest thing from the truth. I've got a good career dealing in the fuel industry and I support my family with 4 kids living in Plainfield. (sounds respectable to me)

Roy really analyzes the stuff down to a very last detail and as I've said, He's a good friend of my. In fact it's because of him and Benny (SuperDieHard) that I make youtube videos. I actually made a video saying I was going to stop making videos (it was all BS)....and the funny thing was I had Packer, Viking, 49er, New England, and even Steeler fans posting comments asking me not to shut it down. It was hysterical!

Hell I have some of my best football talks when I'm plastered off my ass in the McCormick Centers south Parking lot! And everyone I'm talking with always has the time of their live talking about the Bears after a win too. In fact I'll have some of those conversations uploaded on youtube this season too! LOL

LOL....I don't see anything wrong with Roy having a beer. I have a beer in my hands for almost all my videos. Hell, we are all adults and it's not like Roy or myself is getting on cam slurring our speech talking mad imposible crap.

I like to use the video as a different way of expressing myself on here. It's a lot easier to just get on cam and say what you think than to just beat a keyboard to death. Roy, Benny, myself and just about everyone on youtube gets accused of being a underachiever, living in their parents basement and not having a life. But the truth is.....that's the furthest thing from the truth. I've got a good career dealing in the fuel industry and I support my family with 4 kids living in Plainfield. (sounds respectable to me)

Roy really analyzes the stuff down to a very last detail and as I've said, He's a good friend of my. In fact it's because of him and Benny (SuperDieHard) that I make youtube videos. I actually made a video saying I was going to stop making videos (it was all BS)....and the funny thing was I had Packer, Viking, 49er, New England, and even Steeler fans posting comments asking me not to shut it down. It was hysterical!

Hell I have some of my best football talks when I'm plastered off my ass in the McCormick Centers south Parking lot! And everyone I'm talking with always has the time of their live talking about the Bears after a win too. In fact I'll have some of those conversations uploaded on youtube this season too! LOL

I hear ya. Keep it up, because I am sure I am not the only one who appreciates all the work.