Few Thoughts

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Jamarcus Webb sucks..he's a 7th Rounder outta nowhere. Get over it and end it

Okoye has a ton of potential for us. Think he is gonna be huge and a steal. Gholston on the other hand looks rather lost.

Major Wright will end up killing someone or himself (figuratively). Plays with a ton of passion

Chris Williams truely stinks. After every play he stands next to ball and chews mouthpiece. Reminds me of the fat kid wearing the Darth Vader helmet from "Little Giants".. Typical Jerry's Kid

Chester Taylor is packing his bags, in turn Barber is buyin a condo on the north side somewhere

Spencer will end up being the starter at G or C. If u are drafted to C, shouldn't you be a C? Of course it's Jerry.

Conte missed a huge tackle near the end of the 3rd... Otherwise played tough

Podlesh sucks - has a look that makes u wanna smack the smirk off his face, let that rookie play.

I hope that kid Sanzenbacker makes the team...

Cutler can't be serious about the OL. I wish sports werent so PC, tell him what u really think.

Why the hell did that Madden commercial show Briggs and Urlacher getting plowed?

Good thoughts... I pretty much agree. I didn't get a good look at Williams. But Webb really disappointed.

I liked the running game a lot.

Okoye has a ton of potential for us. Think he is gonna be huge and a steal. Gholston on the other hand looks rather lost.

Major Wright will end up killing someone or himself (figuratively). Plays with a ton of passion

Chris Williams truely stinks. After every play he stands next to ball and chews mouthpiece. Reminds me of the fat kid wearing the Darth Vader helmet from "Little Giants".. Typical Jerry's Kid

Chester Taylor is packing his bags, in turn Barber is buyin a condo on the north side somewhere

Spencer will end up being the starter at G or C. If u are drafted to C, shouldn't you be a C? Of course it's Jerry.

Podlesh sucks - has a look that makes u wanna smack the smirk off his face, let that rookie play.

Cutler can't be serious about the OL. I wish sports werent so PC, tell him what u really think.

Why the hell did that Madden commercial show Briggs and Urlacher getting plowed?

Supposedly he has first round talent . . .

Agree with Okoye. Rewatch the game. Gholston looked good.

He could be huge if he stays healthy.

Nice!

Yep. You can't have a 3rd string RB chewing up 1.2 million in cap space. Especially when the #4 looks better.

Louis is getting benched IMO. Garza will go back to RG where he's the most comfortable. Get 'er done.

He's looking better then I thought he would. By that I mean he's already better then Craig Steltz.

Hell, Podlesh makes more then most of our offensive starters.

I still think he looks too slow.

Supposedly he has first round talent . . . Agree, Give it till the third game

Agree with Okoye. Rewatch the game. Gholston looked good. Definately rewatch the game, Gholston made that tackle look bad withte bull rush and was involved in alot

He could be huge if he stays healthy. Great talent pickup, another big hitter for the Bears back there

Nice! I watched him closely, He flubbed on 2 plays and the rest was pure communication, They need to talk to eachother more

Yep. You can't have a 3rd string RB chewing up 1.2 million in cap space. Especially when the #4 looks better. totoal agree

Louis is getting benched IMO. Garza will go back to RG where he's the most comfortable. Get 'er done. Garza was drafted a center, If spencer doesnt get up to speed, Put E williams in there. He too was drafted a center

He's looking better then I thought he would. By that I mean he's already better then Craig Steltz. Contes biggest assett is his speed at the position, He looks good for a rook

Hell, Podlesh makes more then most of our offensive starters.He was absolute dynamite for the jags last year. Give it time

I still think he looks too slow.Slow ? Maybe it was the beer, He totaled that corner on that slant and go. He nailed em to the turf and was targets how many times? 1?