So about Suh

Alaskan Grizzly

Suh is trying to change the culture in Detroit. If we double team him and do everything we can to keep him away from Cutler we shouldn't have to worry about it.

There should be no beef with Suh's aggressive play here.

I think the NFL will start cracking down on him strongly. He's gonna hurt someone.

Was watching this video and thought that since our team will be meeting Detroit twice again, this is a concern. And he already has history.... So what say you...stupid or aggressive play?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...HP11_hot_topics

Dirty play from a borderline dirty player. One of the OLinemen should have done more than confront that turd. I bet he doesn't do that to us because he knows Olin will...nevermind.

A little more thinking on this. I was listening to the announcers and they brought up a good point. He will earn a reputation for hits like this and when it happens again, they will not hesitate in throwing a flag. I agree that had this happened 30-50 years ago it might have been accepted, but not so much anymore. Besides, looking at the play he was high on the tackle and should have known better that what he was doing could potentially cause an injury. Had he been more mid-level, it might have been more understood.

At any rate, I was encouraged to hear that Coach Schwartz is wanting Suh to keep up the intensity but not make bad choices. Guess we'll see how it goes.

Guest TerraTor
I'm told Carimi has a mean streak...time for him to step up then!

what he did to the QB the other night was inexcuseable and intentional. Hes a dirty player..