Bears looking at Leonard Davis

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

per my awesome Twitter account and extensive searching of Bears fans and analysts on Twitter

theTERRATORreal

Bears showing strong interest in PBowl G Leonard Davis in ongoing collecting of former cowboys..

It is rumored by a few different sources that CB K. hayden has an offer and deal in place from a team believed to be Bears

Personally, like em both....Both a plus upgrade.

i know none of u will but if u wanna follow me it would be appreciated....

Guest TerraTor
So you're your own source? Please. Let me know when someone who has credibility reports this, and Sean Jensen retweeting you shooting you down doesn't qualify.

brian go have a milkshake and pretend u arent a miserable person

per my awesome Twitter account and extensive searching of Bears fans and analysts on Twitter

theTERRATORreal

Bears showing strong interest in PBowl G Leonard Davis in ongoing collecting of former cowboys..

It is rumored by a few different sources that CB K. hayden has an offer and deal in place from a team believed to be Bears

Personally, like em both....Both a plus upgrade.

i know none of u will but if u wanna follow me it would be appreciated....

Well Terra, for what's it worth and I wasn't a twit I would learn to tweet. And I might even "follow" you (whatever that means). My thirteen year old kid is on Facebook maybe I should ask them what it means. :bang

Anyhow to bolster your report I too heard this mentioned on NFL Network (about Davis). The Bears were mentioned amongst about 4-5 that were. They said he was visiting another team today (cant recall which) so it could be all for not. In that

report they added that Davis was looking in pretty decent shape, like he'd trimmed down. I say if he comes to

Chicago... Sign him NOW!

As far as Hayden, didn't hear anything. But it's not to say he's not. I twust your Tweet.

Guest TerraTor

Well 'Tank You...

Yes just saw that as well. He actually visited Lions this afternoon i read

Hayden i just saw multiple rumors floatin around. Mostly that he feels he figured out what he is really considered to be worth...and of course his best chances of competing. And many believe Bears

also. Even tho Hayden is a crutch too, think its about time to realize Bowman is not much more than a3rd CB

Well 'Tank You...

Yes just saw that as well. He actually visited Lions this afternoon i read

Hayden i just saw multiple rumors floatin around. Mostly that he feels he figured out what he is really considered to be worth...and of course his best chances of competing. And many believe Bears

also. Even tho Hayden is a crutch too, think its about time to realize Bowman is not much more than a3rd CB

Twitter for information is about as reliable as I am at starting rumors. Profootballtalk.com is usually right on top of any new information pertaining to football, and the beat writers like to write stories so they would print any legitimate news.

Good point.

PFT is really the shining star of rumor mills. Thier hit to miss ratio is quite good. I think the twitterverse is trying to counter how fast PFT gets their info. And it's not as reliable overall.

Twitter for information is about as reliable as I am at starting rumors. Profootballtalk.com is usually right on top of any new information pertaining to football, and the beat writers like to write stories so they would print any legitimate news.

Ok either way if this is true, Who would he surplant, If Spencer goes to center and garza slips back over right guard, where would Davis line up? C Williams?

I think the discussions (amongst some of us anyhow) have been including putting Williams back where he should be, LT. In my mind, if Davis would come to Chicago, the lineup would have: Williams, Davis, Spencer, Garza, Webb (or whomever "wins" it). Apparently Davis does have experience at T If need be but it's been a long while.

So I'm supposed to have a milkshake to "pretend I'm not miserable?" Maybe I won't be so miserable if people weren't reporting the Bears are going to sign players and using their own twitter account, an account with 27 or so followers, as their source. Who told you this? Your brain? Or let me guess, you're a psychic?

How about I buy us milkshakes, and we can sit together, drink them, and come up with Bears rumors and put them on message boards.

Hey guys, I heard the Bears are closed to trading Peppers and Cutler for Stafford and Suh.

:rolleyes:

As Ochocinco would say: child please.

So I'm supposed to have a milkshake to "pretend I'm not miserable?" Maybe I won't be so miserable if people weren't reporting the Bears are going to sign players and using their own twitter account, an account with 27 or so followers, as their source. Who told you this? Your brain? Or let me guess, you're a psychic?

How about I buy us milkshakes, and we can sit together, drink them, and come up with Bears rumors and put them on message boards.

Hey guys, I heard the Bears are closed to trading Peppers and Cutler for Stafford and Suh.

:rolleyes:

As Ochocinco would say: child please.

Source or it didn't happen

:lol: