D. Manning

Connorbear

Saw Kreutz get bull rushed straight back to the QB too. Whoever lined up at LG next to Kreutz did a damn good impersonation of Lance Louis on one play giving up a sack and fumble and killing a drive in the redzone. Kreutz must have felt right at home.

Saw Kreutz get bull rushed straight back to the QB too. Whoever lined up at LG next to Kreutz did a damn good impersonation of Lance Louis on one play giving up a sack and fumble and killing a drive in the redzone. Kreutz must have felt right at home.

Olin was a great player for us but it was time for both sides to move on.

Peace :dabears

He was never a good cover safety, but he was really good in run support and returning kicks. We will miss him in that department. Especially if Major Wright can't stay healhty.

Manning was an excellent athlete who was still progressing, he would have been nice to hold onto....I bet we end up sad to lose him, just like we did Chris Harris, when many here were bitching about him he went to Carolina and was a very solid safety for them and now he is our starter again!

Guest TerraTor

Manning was an excellent athlete who was still progressing, he would have been nice to hold onto....I bet we end up sad to lose him, just like we did Chris Harris, when many here were bitching about him he went to Carolina and was a very solid safety for them and now he is our starter again!

Well, we didnt lose Harris the retards traded him for nothing.. But manning was an athlete with no football skill or IQ. Nobody but our opposing offenses will miss him

Well, we didnt lose Harris the retards traded him for nothing.. But manning was an athlete with no football skill or IQ. Nobody but our opposing offenses will miss him

Somehow Terra I find it interesting that you make those kinds of observations....whatever.