Mt. McKinney good enough for Ravens

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

Truely blows my mind how Bears Staff can continue this garbage-fest.

MCkinney immediately named starting LT for Ravens. Argueably on of the top OLINes in league even before this. And yet here bears are two years in a row with scrubs who they "like".

im still not one to suggest signing every FA. But glaring holes exist and talent is available to fill it.. Not to mention Roy Williams (well i just did).

"We feel good about Jmarcus and Frank Omiyale is our fallback....by god"

Truely blows my mind how Bears Staff can continue this garbage-fest.

MCkinney immediately named starting LT for Ravens. Argueably on of the top OLINes in league even before this. And yet here bears are two years in a row with scrubs who they "like".

im still not one to suggest signing every FA. But glaring holes exist and talent is available to fill it.. Not to mention Roy Williams (well i just did).

"We feel good about Jmarcus and Frank Omiyale is our fallback....by god"

Yes he is good enough for the Ravens and is going to get there QB killed.....and look how bad he was against us the Bears. I think that he is almost over the hill with Webb only in his second year. So why waste even more money on him when you have Webb already at the same price, and he has been in the system already, knows the plays and has more potential than McKinnie. Also Webb has not been hurt either..

This is another reason we didnt sign this guy, McKinnie, 31, who is being listed by the Ravens at 345 pounds and was up to 400 in the Vikings camp, comes with heavy baggage, too. He has been charged three times by police since 2005 and he was kicked out of the Pro Bowl game two years ago for disciplinary reasons.

I'm not interested in a 400lb LT with a bad attitude. The reality is that good LT do not stay on the FA market as long as McKinnie did. The Ravens traded for Boldin too and I wasnt interested in him either, at least not at that price, and Johnny Knox outplayed him. What are the Ravens focused on this season? Getting younger faster WRs.

I pretty much agree. Everything I've heard about McKinney is that he's a bad apple. I would have taken Boldin though. I think he would have done better with us than w/ Baltiless.

I'm not interested in a 400lb LT with a bad attitude. The reality is that good LT do not stay on the FA market as long as McKinnie did. The Ravens traded for Boldin too and I wasnt interested in him either, at least not at that price, and Johnny Knox outplayed him. What are the Ravens focused on this season? Getting younger faster WRs.

Agreed. We toasted him regularly. Pass.

Peace :dabears