Da Drunks PreSeason Vlog

Drunkntailgater

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUKl0R1aoY

How do you feel about the taxpayers flipping the bill every time the Organization wants new sod laid on the field?

Shouldn't Forte get his money before you run him up the gut?

J'Webb's Natural position.

These are the things I rant about in this video. Please voice your opinion here and tell me what you think.

Maybe practice before video...

I'm not trying to make tv and be professional here. I'm just expressing myself as a fan from my heart and not reading a teleprompter.

I'm willing to bet you'd stutter like a MoFo if you cam'ed up and spoke your peace.

:bringit

I'm not trying to make tv and be professional here. I'm just expressing myself as a fan from my heart and not reading a teleprompter.

I'm willing to bet you'd stutter like a MoFo if you cam'ed up and spoke your peace.

I thought you had been around long enough to know that TerraTor is to be ignored, sorry Terra, but that is the way I feel. Seldom does TerraTor have anything good to say about anyone or anything, especially the Bears.

This is obviously a poster who needs to be gone, agenda obvious, and Terra-related comments obvious as well.

By the way, how much does the city of Chicago gain from the Bears? Less than some sod?

Please....move on.

You are not talking about Pix are u? he is a good dude.

terra on the other hand........

You are not talking about Pix are u? he is a good dude.

terra on the other hand........

Thanks azb but I am sure there are many who dislike the Bears kool-aid I have a tendency to indulge in as much as I dislike all the sour grapes that are thrown around the forums. Makes for an interesting mixture, LOL. That is what the forum is all about, trying to sort things out with a mixture of opinions.

Good points.

I agree on Webb as it has been frustrating to hear people say he's out of position when he's not. That doesn't mean he has any business being our LT, however.

In reference to having an issue in running Forte up the gut....where are they suppose to run him? Would he be safer on a stretch or a sweep? Come on. Forte has work to do just like everyone else. His contract situation will take care of itself in time. I'm confident the Bears will take care of him, but if they don't, it'll be their loss. Besides, the Bears took Forte in the 2nd Round and made him the man immediately. His stock being so high is large in part because the Bears bought relatively low and invested so much into him. The Bears need apologize to NO ONE for how that situation has gone thus far and Forte's camp knows it.

As far as the sod goes- I'm tired of that field looking like garbage. Put some form of grassy turf and help the Bears be the fast team they are on carpet.

I believe there is a serious disconnect on this between coaches and management. I think if it were up to Smith, they'd be playing on turf. Yet, either JA or Teddy or Geo want grass thinking it's an advantage.

I THINK OUR PRODUCTION ON THE ROAD WAS ACTUALLY BETTER LAST YEAR. (oops sorry for the caps, I don't feel like re-writing at this late hour...) Does anyone know? It just felt like it.

It does seem ironic that you have a defense that is built for speed due to the system that is run, all you hear from the coaches is about the need for speed on this "D" yet we play on slow sod. Seems contradictory.

It does seem ironic that you have a defense that is built for speed due to the system that is run, all you hear from the coaches is about the need for speed on this "D" yet we play on slow sod. Seems contradictory.

Agreed. Especially when we're built average at best defensively as far as size goes. We've still been great against the run, but to me it's because we load the box up a lot on 1st Downs and roll the dice a lot more than we should, at least on early downs. I believe we do this to make up for our lack of size up front. We paid Peppers the dollars we did in large part because of this....and the fact that he's awesome, but yeah.

I'm not saying I loved Blache as our DC....not even a little. However, Jauron's 4-3 and Nickel schemes fit Urlacher a lot better as we put mammoths in front of him, protected him and allowed him to run around and make plays.

This defense? He turns around and runs backwards a lot more than he attacks the line of scrimmage in this Cover-2. Urlacher has still be great and shows how unreal he is to fit in any system...but this Cover-2 has been a lot more kind to Briggs than it has been to U-Boat.

How do you feel about the taxpayers flipping the bill every time the Organization wants new sod laid on the field?

These are the things I rant about in this video. Please voice your opinion here and tell me what you think.

First off, my take is don't let Terra get to you.. He's relatively harmless. :rolleyes:

As a non "tax-payer" of Chicago I still think it sucks. I remember some time back when hearing that the owners of the Seahawks were wanting a new stadium. The voters there said no mostly because they were going to replace the Kingdome with not one but TWO stadiums. Of course the main reason for that opposition was the cost. Well you see how that ended up. The majority doesn't always win.

Forte: yes and YES. He needs to be paid, enough of this jerking him around.

I don't know about Webbs "natural" position but I'm still of the opinion the Bears need to put Williams back at LT. That would where the team drafted him in the first rOund to play yet he hasn't had much (if any) time to play there. Maybe keep Webb at right, since he seems to be improving amd if nothing else, compete with the newest #1 Carimi for it. however to me, Carimi looks more like a Guard than the other two.

That spinning Bears heAd in you vid put me in a trance at one point. It was trippin'. B)

First off, my take is don't let Terra get to you.. He's relatively harmless. :rolleyes:

As a non "tax-payer" of Chicago I still think it sucks. I remember some time back when hearing that the owners of the Seahawks were wanting a new stadium. The voters there said no mostly because they were going to replace the Kingdome with not one but TWO stadiums. Of course the main reason for that opposition was the cost. Well you see how that ended up. The majority doesn't always win.

Forte: yes and YES. He needs to be paid, enough of this jerking him around.

I don't know about Webbs "natural" position but I'm still of the opinion the Bears need to put Williams back at LT. That would where the team drafted him in the first rOund to play yet he hasn't had much (if any) time to play there. Maybe keep Webb at right, since he seems to be improving amd if nothing else, compete with the newest #1 Carimi for it. however to me, Carimi looks more like a Guard than the other two.

That spinning Bears heAd in you vid put me in a trance at one point. It was trippin'. B)

I just think that Webb knew where he screwed up the week before, made some adjustments and did well. Yes, he had one false start.....Do it in PreSeason and not the real deal! Maybe I'm big on him because of chatting with him on the internet for part of it, but when you actually see the guy, he is a physical beast and towers over everyone.

LOL.....I keep trying to improve things with my videos. I just thought up that looped motion background and decided to put it to use this week. I'll probably do other things this season too, like blow up Lambeu Field or maybe make my own head explode. It all depends what's funny to me at the time. But thanks, I'll that that as a compliment.

I just think that Webb knew where he screwed up the week before, made some adjustments and did well. Yes, he had one false start.....Do it in PreSeason and not the real deal! Maybe I'm big on him because of chatting with him on the internet for part of it, but when you actually see the guy, he is a physical beast and towers over everyone.

LOL.....I keep trying to improve things with my videos. I just thought up that looped motion background and decided to put it to use this week. I'll probably do other things this season too, like blow up Lambeu Field or maybe make my own head explode. It all depends what's funny to me at the time. But thanks, I'll that that as a compliment.

I think it was a great vlog. great effects and you got your views out there...which is the point. Me on the other hand have a face for radio...

Great work drunkentailgater!!! I enjoyed it and agreed with it 100%!!!

Variety is the spice of life...

Terra wouldn't complain up a storm is he didn't care.

I'm guilty of similar quite often.

No, referring to Terra entirely. That being said, Terra is not all bad and I did not mean to imply that he is....as irritating as he can be I know he loves the Bears!

Keep it up man! I know what you do isn't easy.

I would personally loose the rotation image as it gets a bit distracting. How about an endless loop of Wootten crushing Favre? No matter how distracting, it's just so wonderful!

But seriously, keep 'em coming!

Ha! Even though I have a model face...I have the charisma of a banana slug, so count me out! ;) ...and I mean a model of Quasimodo!

I think it was a great vlog. great effects and you got your views out there...which is the point. Me on the other hand have a face for radio...

Great work drunkentailgater!!! I enjoyed it and agreed with it 100%!!!

Guest TerraTor
No, referring to Terra entirely. That being said, Terra is not all bad and I did not mean to imply that he is....as irritating as he can be I know he loves the Bears!

No prob. Just messin' around. And yes I love Bears

First of all its great that you do this and stay ture to who you are and again I too am disturbed about how Soldier's Field is being used. As I posted on another thread there was 3 HS games there yesterday so if the just installed sod there thats absolutely moronic. Hopefully they are installing the new turf now after the games because of the field being ripped up. Don't the Bears have a game there next Thurs? Then ATL on the 11th. This is plain stupid.

Drunkn T you have been to TC and I know you have seen that most of the runs that is in Martz's offense is between the tackles so if Forte participates in preseason this is what he will have to endure. I will say that the Bears have gotten significantly better running screen passes under Martz.