Forte should get Gore money

Guest TerraTor

Forte has youth... Gore has pro bowls. He's arguably played being worse QB play than us. I just simply wouldn't want Gore at this point in his career...

Gore is the better RB right now. But Forte obviously has upside.

I think we need to determine Forte's value to our team. For one, I think it is immense. Also, there is nothing close to him on this team. He has been a work horse and model citizen. He, over Briggs, deserves to be paid handsomely. I'd take him over Gore in a heartbeat.

I think we need to determine Forte's value to our team. For one, I think it is immense. Also, there is nothing close to him on this team. He has been a work horse and model citizen. He, over Briggs, deserves to be paid handsomely. I'd take him over Gore in a heartbeat.

Your right so I would I. Gore can't make it thru 16 games at all and Forte showed his toughness in his 2nd season battling injuries and still made it thru every game as a pro so far.

Guest TerraTor
Your right so I would I. Gore can't make it thru 16 games at all and Forte showed his toughness in his 2nd season battling injuries and still made it thru every game as a pro so far.

Good point. Gore will give u 4.7per but only for 13 games. Plus his presence on the field makes the offense run.