Chris Johnson Signs

lemonej

This is good for my Fantasy team :)

Another guy in my league picked him up as well as Mcfadden, Forte, Ryan Grant, and Woodhead. I did pry forte from him though the trade won't be reflected in my roster till Monday. Still a backfield of CJ and McFadden isn't too shabby with backups in Ryan Grant and Woodhead. We have a titans fan in our league and he swore up and down he didn't want CJ because of the contract. We all were like your bluffing and just trying to drive his stock down so you can nab him at 8. He went #7 in our league.

Another guy in my league picked him up as well as Mcfadden, Forte, Ryan Grant, and Woodhead. I did pry forte from him though the trade won't be reflected in my roster till Monday. Still a backfield of CJ and McFadden isn't too shabby with backups in Ryan Grant and Woodhead. We have a titans fan in our league and he swore up and down he didn't want CJ because of the contract. We all were like your bluffing and just trying to drive his stock down so you can nab him at 8. He went #7 in our league.

Time for a new sig, don't you think? :)