So far

GrizzlyBear

Guest TerraTor
Well we are playing against the Cleveland Browns. A couple of weeks ago our depth didn't look so good when we were eaten alive by the Giants.. However I will say that I like Mario Addison and this Reed kid. Also sucks to see Bell go down, hope it doesn't mean Chester makes the team because he is still garbage.

Lotta injuries. Hopefully precautionary takin guys out of the gam

Couple of interesting reads on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821d..._content_stream

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/02/ddfp-runni..._content_stream

The (oft-maligned) author of the first article lists the NFC North as NFL's best division this season.

The author of the second is trying to determine which team has had the best running backs of all time overall. I'd say the Bears have a good chance to come out on top.

Couple of interesting reads on NFL.com.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d821d..._content_stream

http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/09/02/ddfp-runni..._content_stream

The (oft-maligned) author of the first article lists the NFC North as NFL's best division this season.

The author of the second is trying to determine which team has had the best running backs of all time overall. I'd say the Bears have a good chance to come out on top.

Id say the Bears are on top with the Browns a close second with the likes of Jim Brown and Leroy Kelly.The Rams I rank 3rd with the Steelers and Cowboys tied for 4th and the Lions 5th.

No contest, Bears win. There is no greater RB than Walter, and the addition of N Anderson and others make this an easy choice IMO.

Let's not forget just how good NA was, he was an awesome RB who supplanted Payton, could run and catch, never complained, and was a great role model.

Brown was awesome, as were/are OJ, Adrian P, Okoye, T Anderson, B Sanders, E Smith, C Foreman, T Dorsett, T Thomas, and one could go on and on.

But the Bears have produced the best overall....no contest.

C'mon,no credit for Gale or Bronko? NA was wonderful...but not a HoF'er!

Needless to say, I think we're all in agreement that the Bears own RB and LB for best ever!

No contest, Bears win. There is no greater RB than Walter, and the addition of N Anderson and others make this an easy choice IMO.

Let's not forget just how good NA was, he was an awesome RB who supplanted Payton, could run and catch, never complained, and was a great role model.

Brown was awesome, as were/are OJ, Adrian P, Okoye, T Anderson, B Sanders, E Smith, C Foreman, T Dorsett, T Thomas, and one could go on and on.

Did you really brng Christian Okoye into this discussion?!!! :chair

Career YPC under 4.0 and only rushed for 1,000 yds twice. Just because he ran over Atwater doesn't make him awesome.

Did you really brng Christian Okoye into this discussion?!!! :chair

Career YPC under 4.0 and only rushed for 1,000 yds twice. Just because he ran over Atwater doesn't make him awesome.

OK OK, you are right. But he was very tough for a couple of years....but not in the same class. I take it back.

C'mon,no credit for Gale or Bronko? NA was wonderful...but not a HoF'er!

Needless to say, I think we're all in agreement that the Bears own RB and LB for best ever!

Damn, I cannot believe I forgot Gale, has to be the beer.....early alcohol-induced Alzheimers methinks.

Not familiar with Bronko as much but am sure you are right...I am not going to post in this thread anymore, I am just making a fool of myself, haha.

Nah! Just adding to the entertainment value! ;)

Damn, I cannot believe I forgot Gale, has to be the beer.....early alcohol-induced Alzheimers methinks.

Not familiar with Bronko as much but am sure you are right...I am not going to post in this thread anymore, I am just making a fool of myself, haha.