Peyton Manning

Guest TerraTor

http://img.ibtimes.com/www/articles/201109...-for-season.htm

Very shady with his new rediculous deal.

Sucks to see a guy hurt, but be nice to see the Colts suck

Man, I would have drafted him with my 4th pick in the talkbears keeper league. Thankfully Nopper beat me to it. Although now I'm stuck with Peyton's brother and that one dude who likes to ride motorcycles and rape women.

Guest TerraTor
Man, I would have drafted him with my 4th pick in the talkbears keeper league. Thankfully Nopper beat me to it. Although now I'm stuck with Peyton's brother and that one dude who likes to ride motorcycles and rape women.

Ha!

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning had further neck surgery Thursday, sources familiar with the situation said.

Manning decided to have the surgery, the sources said, after consultation with a half-dozen doctors who reached a consensus that the most viable option would be a one-level cervical neck fusion in the wake of his May 23 surgery to repair a bulging disk. It's unclear whether Manning would be able to return to play this season.

Link

Really glad I didn't pick Manning in my work fantasy league. I was surprised he went #9 overall in our draft. By a Colts fan who also drafted Clark and Wayne. lol

I've only got one Colt on my team and that's Joseph Addai which now with the mess there I'm considering shopping him as trade bate if there's no takers I may either keep him or drop him. With no manning teams will stack the box and dare the colts to throw whether it's grey beard or finger painter.

Really glad I didn't pick Manning in my work fantasy league. I was surprised he went #9 overall in our draft. By a Colts fan who also drafted Clark and Wayne. lol

I've only got one Colt on my team and that's Joseph Addai which now with the mess there I'm considering shopping him as trade bate if there's no takers I may either keep him or drop him. With no manning teams will stack the box and dare the colts to throw whether it's grey beard or finger painter.

Considering how much of a gym rat he is and the advancement of technology this isnt career ending. Hate to see this happen to such a nice guy. I think this puts favre's streak in perspective though. Eli is closest qb to the record and he would need to start the next 12 yrs plus a game to touch it