Nothing new

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
How about that last play where Kreutz was pushed BEHIND Ingram during the play....

Maybe it'll be addition by subtraction with him gone in short yardage situations? I wanted to pull all of my hair out every time we had had a short yardage play and Kreutz would get tossed around.

Ya beat me to it.... he was 5 yards deep on the last play.... good riddin's

Bears last year couldn't find success on 4th and short up the middle. Kreutz heads to New Orleans and they can't find success on 4th and short up the middle. At least they made it easy for us Bears fans to forget all the chatter about how cheap they were with Kreutz, and all in week 1.

Kreutz will always be one of my favorite Bears but even lining up next to N.O. "better OGs" isn't enough to mask the deficiencies in his game these days.

Im still waiting to hear anything from the TV talking heads or otherwise taking note of the man who started closest to the goal line on that play ending up being farthest behind the LOS. I sure hope that means we are better up front this year in those kind of situations.

If nothing else...that means it's hard to be worse.

If nothing else...that means it's hard to be worse.

I got stuck listening to the saints broadcasters and they were even saying how badly he was being tossed around last night however all the national people were still saying how we just let him go. They always fail to mention how we offered twice as much as the saints and he turned us down.

The time is now 7:03...I can pretty much set my watch to national Bears bias .

I got stuck listening to the saints broadcasters and they were even saying how badly he was being tossed around last night however all the national people were still saying how we just let him go. They always fail to mention how we offered twice as much as the saints and he turned us down.

Well maybe Brad Biggs will stop whining about it after that performance.