Falcons @ Bears, 9/11/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I feel like a little kid waiting to go to Disneyland right now!

I'm super amped!!!!

Let's go Bears!!!!

Bear down!

ImageProxy2.jpg

Im with you Mad, super amped and I don't have to leave for the road again until after the game. I will be leaving for Kansas City, but not until Cutler shows Ryan how good he is.

I see the line doing a good job so far with creating a pocket in which Cutler can step up in to. We never saw much of this last year

I also noticed that there was a convenient space for Cutler to step into as the DEs came crashing around. That is promising because that means the interior of the OL isn't getting caved in. Now if we can just get some holes opened up for Forte the rest of the NFL will be shitting themselves about this offense.

And the NFL continues a bullshit double-standard with protecting QBs. If it's a megastar they want to promote, a butterfly landing on his shoulderpad draws a roughing penalty. If it's Jay Cutler and he gets hit OBVIOUSLY late, he needs to "toughen up and quit whining."

-Goose is a moron. Webb got burned on the sack, but he kept blaming Carimi.

He was right. Webb's guy was the guy that got the sack but the sack happened because Carimi got pushed back into Cutler. That forced Cutler back into Webb's guy.

If Carimi had held against the Bull Rush then Cutler could have easily stepped up to avoid that, but the guy in front of him pushed him back.