Injury Report: Atlanta at Chicago

Noots

One week in advance...the Saints appear to have lost Marques Colston for the next month. Saints play the Bears next Sunday.

Anybody here either break their own or know someone else who has broken their collarbone? 4 weeks my ass. He is done for 8 weeks minimum unless what we're talking about is the most minute hairline injury ever.

Anybody here either break their own or know someone else who has broken their collarbone? 4 weeks my ass. He is done for 8 weeks minimum unless what we're talking about is the most minute hairline injury ever.

I agree Noots. My brother broke his. It was months before he was seemingly back to 100%, though the trainers will no doubt have him well-padded.

I noticed the line is +3 in favor of the Falcons. When you consider that when two teams are evenly matched the home team gets a plus 3, that's a total of +6 that the oddsmakers like the Falcons since we're at home...and we almost went to the Super Bowl last year. Clearly the O-line has its doubters outside of Bear-nation. Time to put up or shut up.