Anywhere to watch online

nfoligno

Sorry Nfo I usually post links for it but I was at my Dads today watching, But Ill post ya for next week for sure bro.

Countin' on it Grizz. Hd friends over ad could not get close to following the game on the PC today. Next week for sure.

re game pass, one thing I couldn't tell from the description was whether it was a live stream, or if you simply got the game after it was over, in replay format

I have the game pass through NFL. IIt great and in HD, I hook the laptop up to the plasma and Wham-O...Da Bears!!!

TY,

I've always gone to a bar to watch games in the past, but just seems to be more and more difficult to do these days. Yea, I think I'll drop the coin. I would have yesterday but just couldn't tell from the description whether the games were streamed lived or as replay. thank you

It's live then all the games are archived in replay format. It's worth the change if you want the games.

TY,

I've always gone to a bar to watch games in the past, but just seems to be more and more difficult to do these days. Yea, I think I'll drop the coin. I would have yesterday but just couldn't tell from the description whether the games were streamed lived or as replay. thank you

Only downfall, playoffs aren't included, but you being in Texas would get them.