Take That You Experts

lemonej

HAHAHA! Love it. I keep asking why the Bears don't get respect. I wonder if they'll get it now? They DOMINATED the Falcons. Even with the flaws the Bears had, they showed they are better in every facet of the game than the Falcons.

What is even better is all the "which team will regress this year" predictions. Nearly every single person includes the Bears in their list.

What now? They just curb-stomped the team that many picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

HAHAHA! Love it. I keep asking why the Bears don't get respect. I wonder if they'll get it now? They DOMINATED the Falcons. Even with the flaws the Bears had, they showed they are better in every facet of the game than the Falcons.

What is even better is all the "which team will regress this year" predictions. Nearly every single person includes the Bears in their list.

What now? They just curb-stomped the team that many picked to represent the NFC in the Super Bowl.

All I can say is keep disrespecting us. Talk is cheap and words are meaningless.

While I knew the Bears could win, Atlanta was a damn good team last year and I figured it would be one helluva a game. Did anybody think we would dominate them in all three phases of the game? I sure as hell didn't. When was the last time we had such a convincing victory against a supposed really good team?

All I can say is keep disrespecting us. Talk is cheap and words are meaningless.

While I knew the Bears could win, Atlanta was a damn good team last year and I figured it would be one helluva a game. Did anybody think we would dominate them in all three phases of the game? I sure as hell didn't. When was the last time we had such a convincing victory against a supposed really good team?

Philadelphia last year comes immediately to mind. Coming right in the middle of the "Vick is now totally unstoppable" press coverage, Bears came in and demolished the Iggles.

Nothing was more enjoyable than watching our D-Line get constant pressure with just the front four we didn't need to blitz much and played coverage most of the day with the back 7 limiting the big plays. This is why defensive line penetration is so critical to our defensive scheme. When we have to take guys out of the secondary to assist with pressure and run stopping it put's more pressure on the secondary.

I will admit going in to this game I was nervous given the hype. But other than a atheletic play on Atlanta's D giving them their only TD. We held the high powerered, unstoppable, super bowl bound offense with the second coming at QB to..... 2 field goals..... that's right not a typo.... 2 FGs. LOL HA HA HA HA HA :lol:

Let em talk, Sapp calling Forte a nobody, Marshall calling our recievers a nobody, Irving calling our recievers lame, And the whole crew saying that they dont trust Cutler, Screw em all, They may be hall of fame and they may have played , but it still does not mean they know how to deteremine what a football needs or will do.

Let em talk, Sapp calling Forte a nobody, Marshall calling our recievers a nobody, Irving calling our recievers lame, And the whole crew saying that they dont trust Cutler, Screw em all, They may be hall of fame and they may have played , but it still does not mean they know how to deteremine what a football needs or will do.

Bears kicked arse today against on of the "experts" teams, The Chargers came back to beat the Vikings, and my fantasy team will likely lead all scores this week with nearly 180 fantasy points. Been a good weekend for sports here lol Looking forward to talking a little smack. The guy I was matched up with this week, his team is named "Running Away With it"

Guest TerraTor

G'dam right!!!!