Tim Jennings

bradjock

How the hell did he appear from out of the screen to run down Michael Turner and save the touchdown??? Is Jennings that fast or is Turner that slow? I can't remember that last time I saw any running back getting caught from behind like that. He had so much space, it should have been an automatic 6. Either way, it was pretty damn impressive and helps explain why Jennings starts over Bowman.

Turner is not very fast. He's a power back but he doesn't have gamebreaking speed.

Still, you'd have thought he was running down the Fridge . . . not a pro-bowl RB. I want to watch the replay. It appeared Jennings closed a big gap quickly.

Forte doesn't have game-breaking speed either. Somehow he escaped on his long TD run.

Jennings is no doubt a very reliable player. He has produced with regularity, the ONLY real knock on him is his size. Or, as I've said before, the lack thereof. He measures in at 5'8" but plays much bigger and fast. He seems to be in the right place at the right time, most times. The trouble he has is the "jump ball" situation against receivers like Robert Meachem (6'2"), Jordy Nelson (6'3"), Calvin Johnson (6'5") or other receivers the Bears could be matching him up against. But then again, as was mentioned Julio Jones was kept "quiet" throughout most of the day and he's 6'3".

Jennings is no doubt a very reliable player. He has produced with regularity, the ONLY real knock on him is his size. Or, as I've said before, the lack thereof. He measures in at 5'8" but plays much bigger and fast. He seems to be in the right place at the right time, most times. The trouble he has is the "jump ball" situation against receivers like Robert Meachem (6'2"), Jordy Nelson (6'3"), Calvin Johnson (6'5") or other receivers the Bears could be matching him up against. But then again, as was mentioned Julio Jones was kept "quiet" throughout most of the day and he's 6'3".

As long as we have "play makers" on D, we'll be in good shape. I was extremely impressed with the performance they gave us yesterday. The Front 4 put so much pressure on Ryan. The beginning of the game had me a bit worried with the way ATL seemed to chip away, but I'm glad they got it together quickly.