Harbaugh whining over lack of highlights

BearFan2000

Harbaugh Whines

Jim Harbaugh is whining over the lack of highlights of his 49ers win. Dude, welcome to the club, stomped Atlanta and barely a mention of it on NFL.com Instead you see things like the 1 game HOF career of Cam Newton, etc. When your not one of the media darlings you get next to no coverage or love. Jim, you played in Chicago you should know that lol.

Whining seems to run in the family...

I guess they used to be the 39'ers...Because Harbaugh makes it officially 40 whiners. (Sorry, that was bad...)

Harbaugh Whines

Jim Harbaugh is whining over the lack of highlights of his 49ers win. Dude, welcome to the club, stomped Atlanta and barely a mention of it on NFL.com Instead you see things like the 1 game HOF career of Cam Newton, etc. When your not one of the media darlings you get next to no coverage or love. Jim, you played in Chicago you should know that lol.

I can't believe he has the nerve to whine about highlights while acting as the coach of a team that regularly got blown for about 15 years by the media. Behind the Cowboys, and maybe now the Patriots, there is no other team with as wide a bandwaggoning fan-base as the 49ers, and it's at least partially due to the overwhelming media support they received year after year after year.

Exactly! I went to college in Central California...and over half the people there were Niners fans...the other half Raiders. Most annoying lot on earth. At least Packers fans knew football and football history...

I can't believe he has the nerve to whine about highlights while acting as the coach of a team that regularly got blown for about 15 years by the media. Behind the Cowboys, and maybe now the Patriots, there is no other team with as wide a bandwaggoning fan-base as the 49ers, and it's at least partially due to the overwhelming media support they received year after year after year.

Exactly! I went to college in Central California...and over half the people there were Niners fans...the other half Raiders. Most annoying lot on earth. At least Packers fans knew football and football history...

Amen brother. One of my best friends and even my dad are huge Packer fans, at least with them and most Packer fans I know I can at least hold a good conversation with them. You just don't get this with alot of other fan bases. And some fan bases are so biased that they just think they are greatest team to ever step on this planet and that they can do absolutely no wrong. Just can't hold conversations with these guys without wanting to pull your hair out.