My sights and sounds of the game.

Drunkntailgater

This is my latest video. This week I had a youtube friend fly up from Augusta Georgia to go to the game with me. This video doesn't have any of my crazy editing or anything off the wall. It's just the sights and sounds of what we experienced at the tailgate and our journey to and from the stadium.

I hope you all enjoy this.

Thanks everyone! This was a lot of fun to make. YBR is planning on doing more webcasts from the tailgate and is looking to hookup with different tailgaters each week. So it feels good that I could be a part of that last week. I'm going to the Panthers game on Oct. 2nd, so we're planning on doing that again for that game.

If you haven't made it out to a Bears game, you gotta do it at least once in your lifetime. There's no other feeling in the world than being surrounded by all the fans and just feeling the sights and sounds of everything going on around you.

If you didn't see the pregame tailgate broadcast with YourBoyRoy and me, here is a link.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/17208038

It's funny how my Atlanta Friend called out the "No Huddle" before the game. And a lot of our points held true during the game!