Seems Like last year again

Wesson44

New Orleans Saints wideout Marques Colston suffered a broken collarbone Thursday and will be out 4-6 weeks. With Marques Colston out for an extended period of time. With Colston out for a prolonged period and Lance Moore battling a nagging groin injury, the Saints top two wideouts from 2010 are down. The pressure will be on Devery Henderson and Robert Meachem to pick up the slack in the meantime. Which gives the Bears secondary a great advantage on Sunday.

D Line has to get after it again and force Brees to get rid of it early and lead him into turnovers. If we do that I think our offense can score pretty routinely with the way New Orleans played against Green Bay. Our defense doesn't allow for big plays down the field unless there is a mistake in coverage. The key is to keep the Saints offense off the field for as long as possible which means our offense has to sustain long drives. I have a feeling Martz is going to really spread their defense out to negate most of their blitzes and hopefully Jay is on his game

New Orleans Saints wideout Marques Colston suffered a broken collarbone Thursday and will be out 4-6 weeks. With Marques Colston out for an extended period of time. With Colston out for a prolonged period and Lance Moore battling a nagging groin injury, the Saints top two wideouts from 2010 are down. The pressure will be on Devery Henderson and Robert Meachem to pick up the slack in the meantime. Which gives the Bears secondary a great advantage on Sunday.

Now if Drew Brees went down, that would be something. With the way New Orleans flings it around, I could probably put up 100 yards (right before I was carted off to the hospital . . . )

Either way, it's good news for the Bears.

Now if Drew Brees went down, that would be something. With the way New Orleans flings it around, I could probably put up 100 yards (right before I was carted off to the hospital . . . )

Either way, it's good news for the Bears.

Maybe that mole on his face will unexpectedly swell and cover his eye affecting his eyesight.

I don't think the Vikings or Dolphins would've beaten the Bears last year even with their 1st string QB's.

As for Detroit, the Bears were the team that HURT Stafford. It's not like they lucked out and came into the game facing the 2nd string QB.

The fact that people think the Bears got lucky last year are ridiculous. They beat Rodgers in week 3, they beat the healthy "almighty" (at the time) Cowboys at the time, they took Vick out of his element, got blasted by Brady, and they put Favre out of his misery.

Urlacher is mourning the loss of his mom, Chris Harris and Roy Williams aren't 100%, and they won't have their starting RG. I see it like the Saints are getting "lucky" this weekend, no?

I don't think the Vikings or Dolphins would've beaten the Bears last year even with their 1st string QB's.

As for Detroit, the Bears were the team that HURT Stafford. It's not like they lucked out and came into the game facing the 2nd string QB.

The fact that people think the Bears got lucky last year are ridiculous. They beat Rodgers in week 3, they beat the healthy "almighty" (at the time) Cowboys at the time, they took Vick out of his element, got blasted by Brady, and they put Favre out of his misery.

Urlacher is mourning the loss of his mom, Chris Harris and Roy Williams aren't 100%, and they won't have their starting RG. I see it like the Saints are getting "lucky" this weekend, no?

Excellent points and I agree we certainly did not get "lucky" last year, the team was a solid team that with a better O Line and more time in the Martz system just might have gotten to the SB....maybe this year?

Excellent points and I agree we certainly did not get "lucky" last year, the team was a solid team that with a better O Line and more time in the Martz system just might have gotten to the SB....maybe this year?

Why is there a "blame" on the Bears for last season success and the injuries of our opponents. Isn't it their fault forot having quality back-ups? Our job is to go out and beat the team our opponents puton the field. That is what we did. Bottom Line.

Hear Hear Guys!

Since when has it been said that injuries are not a part of the game? The Bears as BF 74 said played what stood before them, so what should they have done count 1001,1002...etc before rushing a backup QB? The NFC South has been over hyped for the last 2 years and now with them going head to head with the top 2 teams in the NFC North we will see how good the division really is. The whole division is 0-1. I'm just tired of the Nat'l media continuously disrespecting the Bears and their division. The NFC Nortyh is the best division in football as far as competitiveness goes top to bottom.