Same .... Different Day

lemonej

Can't see it but I'm pretty sure I can guess as to what those picks are.. Mark (I hate Jay Cutler) Schlerith says the Saints are going to beat us by double digits this week and I saw Bruschi just picked against us as well. Frankly, It's kind of funny and I'm sure the players like it. They play their best when they are in the underdog role. I think with Colston out, and the style the Bears play defense, Brees isn't going to have much of a choice other than to dump it down to his RB's. Sproles could be a problem for us because of his shiftiness and small stature in the short passing game. However I think our offense will kill their defense all game long with screens. Since Martz has taken over, the Bears are one of the best teams in the NFL at running screens for big gains. I also look for Urlacher to have one of the best games of his career on defense. I'd say maybe 14 tackles, a sack, and maybe another pick. If our Dline plays the way they did last week, we shouldn't have any problem winning this game.

Can't see it but I'm pretty sure I can guess as to what those picks are.. Mark (I hate Jay Cutler) Schlerith says the Saints are going to beat us by double digits this week and I saw Bruschi just picked against us as well. Frankly, It's kind of funny and I'm sure the players like it. They play their best when they are in the underdog role. I think with Colston out, and the style the Bears play defense, Brees isn't going to have much of a choice other than to dump it down to his RB's. Sproles could be a problem for us because of his shiftiness and small stature in the short passing game. However I think our offense will kill their defense all game long with screens. Since Martz has taken over, the Bears are one of the best teams in the NFL at running screens for big gains. I also look for Urlacher to have one of the best games of his career on defense. I'd say maybe 14 tackles, a sack, and maybe another pick. If our Dline plays the way they did last week, we shouldn't have any problem winning this game.

I don't know what it is but whenever I post a link from espn it doesn't go through to everyone else.

I don't know what it is but whenever I post a link from espn it doesn't go through to everyone else.

I don't pretend to be an expert, but we are solid on O and D, with good coaching, and our talent level should outdo theirs. Atlanta was supposed to be terrible too...and they didn't look good against the Pack. We win.

Vegas has the line at Saints by 7...anyone not going against that isn't straying from the expected.

But we all know sometimes actual results don't mimic expected ones...

Mad L thats what the line opened at and has stayed there which tells me that the action on both teams has been equal. I'm hoping this doubting trend continues and keeps the Bears ticked off.