Going to Wembley

Daventry

As a Bengals fan let me say that if I were a season ticket holder and my team decides to play a game in Toronto or London, whatever have you, I would be furious. Only 8 games a year at home and they are too worried about internationalizing the game. There is clearly a following but make those people come here to see the teams! We all saw how well NFL Europe worked out.

Well as a bears fan who has gone there to see games i'll politely say i don't give a freak. The Bucs weren't forced to play over here. They offered to play here for a reason the almighty $$$ maybe if their fans went to the game in enough numbers they wouldn't be playing in London

Anyone who's going to this game with some Chicago connections interested in talking to a friend of mine from NW Indiana who runs a london-based website? He generally asked for some connections, I can pass his email address along if anyone is willing.

I would be happy to, PM sent.