Harris among those probably out

Alaskan Grizzly

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/_/name/chi/chicago-bears

So according to this, we could see a lot of Meriweather playing against the Saints. Not sure about this just yet. As much as I like him on the team, having him still learning the D and then face off against Brees concerns me a little.

And, for what it's worth, I am glad to see Barber is staying out this week. Don't think he will be as needed this week as he will be against GB. I feel that given NO's defense, Forte and Bell will do just fine.

So according to this, we could see a lot of Meriweather playing against the Saints. Not sure about this just yet. As much as I like him on the team, having him still learning the D and then face off against Brees concerns me a little.

And, for what it's worth, I am glad to see Barber is staying out this week. Don't think he will be as needed this week as he will be against GB. I feel that given NO's defense, Forte and Bell will do just fine.

God I miss the reliable Chester Taylor 2nd string back we had....ROFLMFAO!!!! J/K

I think Merriweather will do fine especially with D-Line pressure. We need to push their old-ass center around and get Brees making mistakes.

Agreed. Meriweather gets cut by New England because he took too many risks. What do you think Brees will do with that? Last week all we all Meriweather did was drop back into coverage . . .

And we are moving our FS to SS. I have a sick feeling this ain't going to be good.

With Colston out and Moore hurting, I'm not too worried. Henderson is an average receiver (best season was 09-10 with 51-804) and Meachem has never lived up to the hype. If we can contain Sproles out of the backfield, I think we can win this game fairly easily.

The Lovie Smith coached Bears against the Sean Payton coached Saints has been kinda one sided. The Bears have prevailed in those meetings with one actually being in an NFC Championship game. Hopefully this is one of those style versus style matchups that favors the Bears style of defense over the Saints style of offense. I can't remember the Saints putting up big points against the Bears and have no reason to believe that it will change this week. I like the Bears in a close one with Robbie Gould being the advantage.