Sidney Rice Wow!

lemonej

Remember the big debate about if the Bears should have gone after him in FA? Well since he has yet to play this season and has a torn labrum,this is another dodged bullett.

when did he tear the labrum? was it during training camp? if so its hard to say, you never can say that he would have torn that had he signed with us.

when did he tear the labrum? was it during training camp? if so its hard to say, you never can say that he would have torn that had he signed with us.

If we did sign him, it would at least look like JA gave half a turd about this team. Frustrating...hopefully we can rebound from crappy OLine play and beat the Pack!!!

You know, with some people you can say that and be right.

With Sidney Rice, I think it's obvious that if he didn't tear his labrum with the Bears, he'd have hurt something else.

The point is he was injured last season and he is injured now. Which solidifies the arguement that he may have been a one year wonder.

I have no problem passing on Rice. I feared the one year wonder. I just wanted the team to make a move for Vincent Jackson. When his contract was in dispute, I believe he could have been had for a couple 2nds... I'd rather have him the Paea, and whoever we'll blow our 2nd pick on next year... Even Holmes...the list goes on and on...

The point is he was injured last season and he is injured now. Which solidifies the arguement that he may have been a one year wonder.

I have no problem passing on Rice. I feared the one year wonder. I just wanted the team to make a move for Vincent Jackson. When his contract was in dispute, I believe he could have been had for a couple 2nds... I'd rather have him the Paea, and whoever we'll blow our 2nd pick on next year... Even Holmes...the list goes on and on...

I find it really hard to believe that the Boltz would have let him go for anything less than a first, maybe more.

Who knows...I'd like to have kicked those tires. I don't believe that due dilligence was done by our GM.

Agree Lith...then we are graced with the presence of Williams and the Hurd-burgler. The score said yesterday that the reason Sanz made the team is because he's the only WR who knows where their supposed to be on the field. Granted it came from Boers and Bernstein, but it was a thinking moment.

Damn. If there's any truth to the B&B story, that is bad. But kudos to Sanz. He had a rough game, but he could be decent down the road given some more experience.

Agree Lith...then we are graced with the presence of Williams and the Hurd-burgler. The score said yesterday that the reason Sanz made the team is because he's the only WR who knows where their supposed to be on the field. Granted it came from Boers and Bernstein, but it was a thinking moment.