FOX fakes Cutler headlines

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I was wondering when I saw that during the game. Usually they put some sort of footnote or reference on there to show their legitimacy and where they came from. Gotta hand it to Johnston for playing the fool saying "these were actual headlines". What a nincompoop.

I like the article's closing line about Fox could have just "hacked Cutlers voicemail instead" of fabricating this story. Now that's funny.

Eli Manning can pout and throw a childish fit on MNF... Thats ok though

On CTL, I for once agreed with Dave Kaplan. He said that when Manning yells at a coach, nationally analysts say "look at Manning! He's putting his 2 cents in for what he thinks should be run on offense" and when Cutler does it, it's bad body language.

Dumb.

I liked how Aikman stood up for Cutler and said "Well Joe, that's exactly where I'd be standing too." Honestly, if you are getting blasted as many times as Cutler, would you really be standing over there with a big smile on your face all giddy, ready to go in on the next offensive possession? Fox has an agenda on Cutler to constantly bring up his body language and it's getting on my nerves.

That was nice, but sadly, no one other than Bears fans walked away with that. Buck was like, "Some have made mention of his demeanor, etc...but it's not right." But, right there, he's making mention of it again! Fanning the flames still...

I liked how Aikman stood up for Cutler and said "Well Joe, that's exactly where I'd be standing too." Honestly, if you are getting blasted as many times as Cutler, would you really be standing over there with a big smile on your face all giddy, ready to go in on the next offensive possession? Fox has an agenda on Cutler to constantly bring up his body language and it's getting on my nerves.

That was nice, but sadly, no one other than Bears fans walked away with that. Buck was like, "Some have made mention of his demeanor, etc...but it's not right." But, right there, he's making mention of it again! Fanning the flames still...

Joe Buck that JO (Everyone Please Forgive ME) is totally anti Chicago. I feel he is in the same boat as Chip Caray,Skip Caray,Thom Brennaman,and Kenny Albert. The lucky announcer sperm club which is a subdivision of the lucky pro sports owners' sperm club( see the names McCaskey and Irsay). Whenever he does a Fox sporting event be it baseball or Football he has to make slanted comments toward the Chicago team and I'm not saying this as a Chicago fan I'm saying this as a guy who loved his dad doing games because thats what he did the games he didn't feel he was the story.

I really do not like Joe Buck, he is constantly over criticizing Cutler like the rest of the national media.

Here is the Aikman quote you are referring too: " Well Joe as much as Culter has been hit in the pocket today, I think I would be standing by myself too; it's the only time he gets to himself."

Has anyone else notice Cutler making more effort to display some emotion this season. He actually smiled during week 1 and saw him voicing his frustrations to his QB coach on Sunday vs the Saints.

I really do not like Joe Buck, he is constantly over criticizing Cutler like the rest of the national media.

Here is the Aikman quote you are referring too: " Well Joe as much as Culter has been hit in the pocket today, I think I would be standing by myself too; it's the only time he gets to himself."

Has anyone else notice Cutler making more effort to display some emotion this season. He actually smiled during week 1 and saw him voicing his frustrations to his QB coach on Sunday vs the Saints.

I noticed that too...even in the 1st quarter this week, I said it looks like he's having fun....that shit changed quick in the second half. I would have slapped the sshit out of Martz after the game if I was Jay.

Not only the more emotion, but he's more interactive. He seems more loose when he's doing press conferences, he agreed to do an E:60 piece (airs October 11), and he tweets a lot more, including the retweeting of this FOX article. No wonder he can't stand being outgoing with the media: because they all can't stand him behind his back.