Al Davis Dead

lemonej

I don't know any Oakland fans, but are they happy he died? As a Blackhawks fan, I know I was ecstatic when Wirtz kicked it. Seriously, Davis' drafting was pathetic these past few years and this could the Raiders going forward.

Umm dont the radiers own the west right now? Hayward-Bay , mCfadden all seem to be making plays and Janikowski hit 3 from 50+ today. I would say at the time they were questionable but for the style they play they seem to fit.

Living in LA, I know quite a few. It's bittersweet for them for the most part. Sad the man that brought the mystique and maverick attitude is gone, but all agree he needed to get out of the way the last decade...so they eagerly await to see how it goes now.

I don't know any Oakland fans, but are they happy he died? As a Blackhawks fan, I know I was ecstatic when Wirtz kicked it. Seriously, Davis' drafting was pathetic these past few years and this could the Raiders going forward.

It's still SD...until Oak unseats them. SD is 4-1, and OAK is 3-2.

Umm dont the radiers own the west right now? Hayward-Bay , mCfadden all seem to be making plays and Janikowski hit 3 from 50+ today. I would say at the time they were questionable but for the style they play they seem to fit.