Since When

chitownman

Since when does this defense not give up huge plays. 77 touchdown pass to Megatron and now an 88 yard TD run by Best. Are they freakin serious when each week the commentators say that the Bears do not give up to many big plays. Two huge scoring plays tonight and the defense is supposedly rested. Ted Philips, Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith all need to be canned and the sooner the better. This is turning out just as I suspected, into another embarrassment on National TV and we have Minnesota at home on Sunday night. Do you think that Leslie Frazier will not have his squad prepared to embarrass his former team as well? Hell, we got lucky against Carolina. This is ugly and will only get worse I believe.

The D just got old fast. The window is pretty much now closed. Time to rebuild.

You know I am 100% with you regarding the ousting of of management and coaching.

Since when does this defense not give up huge plays. 77 touchdown pass to Megatron and now an 88 yard TD run by Best. Are they freakin serious when each week the commentators say that the Bears do not give up to many big plays. Two huge scoring plays tonight and the defense is supposedly rested. Ted Philips, Jerry Angelo and Lovie Smith all need to be canned and the sooner the better. This is turning out just as I suspected, into another embarrassment on National TV and we have Minnesota at home on Sunday night. Do you think that Leslie Frazier will not have his squad prepared to embarrass his former team as well? Hell, we got lucky against Carolina. This is ugly and will only get worse I believe.