Is Forte the best player in the NFL?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I'd put him ahead of Rodgers. But, that's just out of pure hate! ;)

Although I think he could well be the best RB in the league... At least arguabley (sp?)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/poll/...,0,2452655.poll

I voted no. I would put Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Reed, and C.Johnson ahead of him, and maybe even A.Johnson, Fitzgerald, Polamalu, Peterson, Ngata, and Revis.

Guest TerraTor
I'd put him ahead of Rodgers. But, that's just out of pure hate! ;)

Although I think he could well be the best RB in the league... At least arguabley (sp?)

At least right now he's the RB...but Rodgers is by quite a big margin the best in NFL

At least right now he's the RB...but Rodgers is by quite a big margin the best in NFL

I wouldn't say Rodgers is "way better" than Brady. I could make an argument for either guy. If I need to win a Super Bowl, give me Brady. If I need to go 14-2, give me either. If I need one for the next 8 years, give me Rodgers. Brady has the better OL but Rodgers has the better WR's.

I would say Forte might be the best RB in football though, yes.

I wouldn't say Rodgers is "way better" than Brady. I could make an argument for either guy. If I need to win a Super Bowl, give me Brady. If I need to go 14-2, give me either. If I need one for the next 8 years, give me Rodgers. Brady has the better OL but Rodgers has the better WR's.

I would say Forte might be the best RB in football though, yes.

My top 3

Rodgers begrudgingly

Forte

Megatron

My reasoning is simple Rodgers is clearly the best QB in the league and those that continue to ride the Brady wagon will realize that when he is pressed he makes mistakes like any other ordinary QB.Rodgers OTOH improvises better than any QB in the league.Forte being 46 % of the Bears O and the total leader in yards from scrimmage gives him consideration and the amount of scoring plays that Calvin Johnson has makes him a candidate.