How about this OL Lineup

lemonej

I have issue with that. Keep Williams at OG. Against the Eagles, it has to look like this:

Carimi

Louis

Garza

Williams

Webb

or

Louis

Spencer

Garza

Williams

Carimi

Williams was a 1st round pick who played horribly at OT. He's finally starting to play well at OG. Keep him there. He's young and getting better with each game.

My preference would be to leave Carimi where he is best suited to play. I also feel if Williams was a candidate to play LT he would have been moved there by now.

Ding ding ding!

Williams was a bust at T (on both sides) and I don't think much of him as a G, but apparently the Bears do. The Bears also still really believe Webb can be a solid LT, which is a stretch.

I believe when Carimi gets back he'll slide right back in at RT and Louis will slide in at G moving Spencer to the bench as the backup C and G.

After lots of black coffee and a whole 8 hours of work and of course (For you Mad L) "The Hair Of The Dog" I'll explain my reasoning.

LT Williams has shown better movement in a close space and might be ready to assume the position that he was drafted to play. Also its a bye week and a Mon Nite game to have enough practices to give it a try.

LG Spencer quietly he has shown more than I ever expected from him when I thought that he was here to play center.

C Garza he has been steady as a rock with minimal mistakes. At times he has struggled with calling some of the protections or maybe his linemates as well Cutler have been slow to recognize what they are seeing.

RG Lance Louis Wow the guy who I was totally against in the starting lineup is arguably playing the best. I almost want him to stay at RT.

RT Carimi if he is fully recovered (Columbo paranoia) put him back where you drafted him to play and honor the unwritten rule of not losing the starting position due to injury.

BTW Some of the replays on the Forte runs has shown Louis,Spencer and Spaeth doing outstanding jobs either creating a crease or sealing the edge.

:cheers

Well assessed... Really, the big Q is whether to ditch Webb for Spencer..

After lots of black coffee and a whole 8 hours of work and of course (For you Mad L) "The Hair Of The Dog" I'll explain my reasoning.

LT Williams has shown better movement in a close space and might be ready to assume the position that he was drafted to play. Also its a bye week and a Mon Nite game to have enough practices to give it a try.

LG Spencer quietly he has shown more than I ever expected from him when I thought that he was here to play center.

C Garza he has been steady as a rock with minimal mistakes. At times he has struggled with calling some of the protections or maybe his linemates as well Cutler have been slow to recognize what they are seeing.

RG Lance Louis Wow the guy who I was totally against in the starting lineup is arguably playing the best. I almost want him to stay at RT.

RT Carimi if he is fully recovered (Columbo paranoia) put him back where you drafted him to play and honor the unwritten rule of not losing the starting position due to injury.

BTW Some of the replays on the Forte runs has shown Louis,Spencer and Spaeth doing outstanding jobs either creating a crease or sealing the edge.