Anyone see the Football LIfe: Walter show in NFL?

madlithuanian

I'm halfway through it after DVR'ing it... Amazing stuff. Hearing Ray Lewis talk about learning work ethic from Walter was quite impressive as one odd tidbit...

Pearlman actually had some 'factual' things to say in it too. I really like watching Walter interacting with Jarret during the HOF induction, great stuff. And of course his running.

I see that the Ditka one is coming up on Thursday. That should be entertaining.

Agreed.

Yeah, I want to catch the Ditka one too!

Pearlman actually had some 'factual' things to say in it too. I really like watching Walter interacting with Jarret during the HOF induction, great stuff. And of course his running.

I see that the Ditka one is coming up on Thursday. That should be entertaining.

I'm halfway through it after DVR'ing it... Amazing stuff. Hearing Ray Lewis talk about learning work ethic from Walter was quite impressive as one odd tidbit...

Question for ya guys, Do you believe that Da Coach didnt know it meant a lot to Payton to score in the SB???

I think he had to know or someone had to say something throughout the game.

I have to think coach got caught up in the game and running up the score w/o thinking about anything else. I do believe him when he says he thought Walter didn't think it was a big deal. He readily amits he was wrong, and it's his one big regret in life. There's no way he had any vendetta or anything... If McMahon was jawing at him to get Walter the ball, he probably just disnissed him as McMahon would dismiss Ditka.

As a fan, I really don't care that he didn't score. In the big picture, it was Walter that virtually won the game. Had he not been the 100% focus of the Pat's D, there's no way Suhey, Jimmy, Willie and McKinnon get the big plays they got. I never for one second believed that he was anything but one fo the most integral pieces to our win in that game and every game he played in. Thankfully, by then, he had a great O Line, a respectable passsing attack and a ridiculously great defense.

Stats are for the regular season. Winning is for the Super Bowl. Game won. Walter was one of the chief reasons for the win, score or not.

Question for ya guys, Do you believe that Da Coach didnt know it meant a lot to Payton to score in the SB???

I think he had to know or someone had to say something throughout the game.

I have to think coach got caught up in the game and running up the score w/o thinking about anything else. I do believe him when he says he thought Walter didn't think it was a big deal. He readily amits he was wrong, and it's his one big regret in life. There's no way he had any vendetta or anything... If McMahon was jawing at him to get Walter the ball, he probably just disnissed him as McMahon would dismiss Ditka.

As a fan, I really don't care that he didn't score. In the big picture, it was Walter that virtually won the game. Had he not been the 100% focus of the Pat's D, there's no way Suhey, Jimmy, Willie and McKinnon get the big plays they got. I never for one second believed that he was anything but one fo the most integral pieces to our win in that game and every game he played in. Thankfully, by then, he had a great O Line, a respectable passsing attack and a ridiculously great defense.

Stats are for the regular season. Winning is for the Super Bowl. Game won. Walter was one of the chief reasons for the win, score or not.

True,true,true