A Drunk telling Eagles fans They Suck!

Drunkntailgater

I decided to copy some of the Eagles fans videos off of youtube and have some fun with them. These guys have all seen me on there before and rather expected it. If you're interested in watching my goofy video......enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bTOxs2eak

Good fun! Thanks for sharing!

I decided to copy some of the Eagles fans videos off of youtube and have some fun with them. These guys have all seen me on there before and rather expected it. If you're interested in watching my goofy video......enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-bTOxs2eak

Just thought I would toss my post game video up on this thread. Of course this is all in fun and I'm directing this video to a certain group of youtube video makers, so keep that in mind when you watch this. You may not get some of the humor if you don't follow the other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCcCS-1Fq78...eature=youtu.be

But on a serious note, Philly is stacked with talent that has not been properly used by the lack of experience in some of their coaching staff. In particular the Defensive Coordinator. The thought of them converting an Offensive line coach to a Defensive Coordinator boggles the living hell out of me.

Huh?

I honestly didn't get a word you said. I must've been distracted by the Vanity 6 music and visuals on the left side...

:cheers

Just thought I would toss my post game video up on this thread. Of course this is all in fun and I'm directing this video to a certain group of youtube video makers, so keep that in mind when you watch this. You may not get some of the humor if you don't follow the other people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCcCS-1Fq78...eature=youtu.be

But on a serious note, Philly is stacked with talent that has not been properly used by the lack of experience in some of their coaching staff. In particular the Defensive Coordinator. The thought of them converting an Offensive line coach to a Defensive Coordinator boggles the living hell out of me.

Huh?

I honestly didn't get a word you said. I must've been distracted by the Vanity 6 music and visuals on the left side...

:cheers

LOL......Thanks! I was trying to show off some of my editing skills by using my green screen and the chroma key feature with this one!

Could you tell I was thinking about Beverly Hills Cop 1 when I put it together?

Very cool.

I did catch the reference! (There were other Beverly Hills Cops than the original?) :P

LOL......Thanks! I was trying to show off some of my editing skills by using my green screen and the chroma key feature with this one!

Could you tell I was thinking about Beverly Hills Cop 1 when I put it together?

Very cool.

I did catch the reference! (There were other Beverly Hills Cops than the original?) :P

Sad thing is I have 1 and 3 on VHS and wish I could get 2 without going on the web. Looking at that clip reminds me of Axel,Rosewald and Taggert in the strip joint with"Nasty Girl" playing in the background.

Exactly!

Gotta love Prince protiges!

Vanity 6 + Appolonia 6 = no talent but nice on the eyes! Speaking of Prince proteges' the girl in the "You've got the look " video known as Cat is actually from my highschool and her older sisters were hotter than her IMO.

It all works for me! Even Sheena Easton back in the day...and the 2 dancers from Diamonds & Pearls!

I remember Cat! I think her name is called out in his "Alphabet Street" song, but the album it was on's album cover could be the worst ever known to man...

That's funny!

Vanity 6 + Appolonia 6 = no talent but nice on the eyes! Speaking of Prince proteges' the girl in the "You've got the look " video known as Cat is actually from my highschool and her older sisters were hotter than her IMO.

It all works for me! Even Sheena Easton back in the day...and the 2 dancers from Diamonds & Pearls!

I remember Cat! I think her name is called out in his "Alphabet Street" song, but the album it was on's album cover could be the worst ever known to man...

That's funny!

It's kinda funny all the music Prince had influence on at that time. Not only was he everything behind Sheena Ealston, Shelia E, Vanity 6, but he also wrote "Nothing Compares to U" for Shenade O'conner, and also wrote Manic Monday for the Bengals while he was all hot and bothered for their lead singer Susanna Hoffs. (Which I don't think anyone in the world won't wanna tap that) LOL!!!!!

I'm a music nut too.....I've DJ'd wedding, dance clubs and yes.......nudity bars! And, believe it or not, but I have a picture of me scratching it up in the Cadillac Club of Soldier Field too!

So true about Prince...

Dang, you're a jack of all trades!

It's kinda funny all the music Prince had influence on at that time. Not only was he everything behind Sheena Ealston, Shelia E, Vanity 6, but he also wrote "Nothing Compares to U" for Shenade O'conner, and also wrote Manic Monday for the Bengals while he was all hot and bothered for their lead singer Susanna Hoffs. (Which I don't think anyone in the world won't wanna tap that) LOL!!!!!

I'm a music nut too.....I've DJ'd wedding, dance clubs and yes.......nudity bars! And, believe it or not, but I have a picture of me scratching it up in the Cadillac Club of Soldier Field too!