Bennett clearly the best Bears receiver

Connorbear

He had a huge game and it is clear he is Cutler's favorite target. He just needs to stay healthy.

Peace :dabears

I agree 100% and on defense our CBs were outstanding. The OL was also outstanding tonight and Lance Loius is starting to change my mind about him because he is playing RT like his life depends on it.

It didn't even take this game to find that out. Earl Bennett has always been the Bears best WR since Cutler came to Chicago. They have real chemistry that he doesn't have with the other guys. Imagine having Earl run freely with a true #1? He should be an automatic 90-100 rec 800-1000 yard receiver year in and year out.

I agree 100% and on defense our CBs were outstanding. The OL was also outstanding tonight and Lance Loius is starting to change my mind about him because he is playing RT like his life depends on it.

Another point on Louis: He plays with chip and may be by far the Bears most physical OL. I was watching pile on the Eagles LB and Lineman to finish off plays with an exclamation point. Hope his play can rub off on Webb, who also played well tonight. With the way LL has been playing do the Bears want to mess with the chemistry?

Another point on Louis: He plays with chip and may be by far the Bears most physical OL. I was watching pile on the Eagles LB and Lineman to finish off plays with an exclamation point. Hope his play can rub off on Webb, who also played well tonight. With the way LL has been playing do the Bears want to mess with the chemistry?

I would say yes. Carimi has gotta be your guy at RT while moving Louis inside....I believe this is a formality to the coaching staff anyway. Spencer can serve as the backup inside at G and C.

It's moot until Carimi gets healthy (considering last week's setback). It's a minor miracle if we don't have to rush him because guys on the OL are playing competently.