A Drunk's video to the Lowly Lions Fans

Drunkntailgater

My latest goofy video, proving that I saw this record and this game being what it is 4 weeks ago. Detroit has a rougher ride at the 2nd half of their season too. So it looks good for us my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5sX6n5htyo

My latest goofy video, proving that I saw this record and this game being what it is 4 weeks ago. Detroit has a rougher ride at the 2nd half of their season too. So it looks good for us my friends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5sX6n5htyo

Nice post DTG. I'm a "4th phaser"! Even up here in the confines of the far frozen North. If you listen closely on game day you can hear me howl from thousands of miles away. And if you stand on your front porch and look out you'll see Russia right behind me.

Ok maybe that last part was a stretch. Anyhow I think you tagged it right as the "fan" is going to make the difference on this one. To me that is what seemed to rattle the team in Detroit during the last meeting.

And that with the poor play of the dearly departed Chris Harris probably didn't help. But a few things have changed since then one of which is the OL has solidified itself and doesn't look the same as it did those few weeks ago.

Jay was right and Coach Schwartz has it wrong this time. It DOES make a difference that the game is being played outside in Chicago. Not only do the Lions need to concern themselves with being outside in Chicago but in the Bear den in front of the "4th Phase"!! Go Bears!!!