Tillman

Connorbear

Is he the best cornerback to ever play for the Bears? In his 10th season, he has 28 interceptions, 25 forced fumbles, and 5 touchdowns.

Thoughts?

Peace :dabears

I would rank him number 2 behind Roosevelt Taylor and ahead of Bennie McRae.These 2 guys played in the 60's when it was 3 yards and a cloud of dust game planning. If we com a little closer to the present I take him first Les Frazier 2 and Alan Ellis 3.For overall DB's I rank Gary Fencik number one,Ritchie Pettibone 2 ,Taylor 3 and Tillman 4. I believe when its all said and done he will go down as the best CB but Fencik will get my nod for tops because of his total INTs.

I would rank him number 2 behind Roosevelt Taylor and ahead of Bennie McRae.These 2 guys played in the 60's when it was 3 yards and a cloud of dust game planning. If we com a little closer to the present I take him first Les Frazier 2 and Alan Ellis 3.For overall DB's I rank Gary Fencik number one,Ritchie Pettibone 2 ,Taylor 3 and Tillman 4. I believe when its all said and done he will go down as the best CB but Fencik will get my nod for tops because of his total INTs.

I think you nailed it lemonej. Peanut is have a great year, thank God!