Carimi On IR

lemonej

No surprise, but ouch.

I was kind of hoping he'd get back for the last couple games of the season.

He hasn't been able to practice since the scope and I think its best that he be shut down and it gives them a chance to see what they have in Horn and I hope they sign someone to make O my God the very last resort.

Never trust Jerry Angelo drafting an offensive lineman in the first round ever again. And what the hell is with the injury? He's missing the entire season because of a partial dislocation?

Why he is missing the rest of the season may be based on how he is recovering from the Scope.I get the impression from the beat reporters that the injury was more serious than we were led to believe.

Why he is missing the rest of the season may be based on how he is recovering from the Scope.I get the impression from the beat reporters that the injury was more serious than we were led to believe.

It's just weird. After the initial injury, everyone was saying it was a 2-4 weeks injury possibly 6 weeks. Then all of a sudden something goes wrong and he's out for the season.

It's just weird. After the initial injury, everyone was saying it was a 2-4 weeks injury possibly 6 weeks. Then all of a sudden something goes wrong and he's out for the season.

I personally like the fact that they shut him down so they wouldn't be tempted to run him out there. I would love for him to get completely healed before he sees the field again.I just don't want to see another Columbo scenario.

He hasn't been able to practice since the scope and I think its best that he be shut down and it gives them a chance to see what they have in Horn and I hope they sign someone to make O my God the very last resort.

Agree. Let Tice work with Horn in practice and, with Carimi back next season we could have a better looking situation at OL.

I actually heard the opposite...that it could hang his season up. Then right after, there was news that it could only be the 2-4 weeks... Not sure where I first heard the long term bit, but I was pleasantly surprised when I heard the 2-4...hence why I'm not surprised to hear today's news.

I agree. With Williams out, I kind of was hoping he'd come back. But I think it's best to shelf him and have him rockin' for next season.

I personally like the fact that they shut him down so they wouldn't be tempted to run him out there. I would love for him to get completely healed before he sees the field again.I just don't want to see another Columbo scenario.

I agree. With Williams out, I kind of was hoping he'd come back. But I think it's best to shelf him and have him rockin' for next season.

There is a whole lot being made of him not playing but to be honest he has been gone most of the season and they have survived and improved without him. Let him get healthy then all of a sudden we have the situation that we have all been waiting for some versatility and depth because whoever is the odd man out creates experienced depth and my fingers are crossed that "Rank" Omiyale never sees the field again this season on offense.

We see Omiyale and we may as well make reservations for Cutler at Northwestern Memorial Hospital...

There is a whole lot being made of him not playing but to be honest he has been gone most of the season and they have survived and improved without him. Let him get healthy then all of a sudden we have the situation that we have all been waiting for some versatility and depth because whoever is the odd man out creates experienced depth and my fingers are crossed that "Rank" Omiyale never sees the field again this season on offense.

We see Omiyale and we may as well make reservations for Cutler at Northwestern Memorial Hospital...

I hear Ya. What I can't understand is the no nonsense approach that Lovie has taken to play on the field when it comes his safeties, why that isn't the same approach to your franchise QB's protectors. This guy has been tried at guard,LT,RT and now should be at LO(Left Out).Why is he still with this team? All the rhetoric about "We are always looking to improve our team" is crap if this guy continues to be on this team when he can never complete a game that he starts.

Agreed. It seems like he's really making a point this season to trim the fat. yet, there's this enormous cancerous growth named Omifail that is still on the roster. It's a bit boggling. Even as a desperation move, I'd rather see Spaeth or Davis lined up on the OL in place of Rank.

I hear Ya. What I can't understand is the no nonsense approach that Lovie has taken to play on the field when it comes his safeties, why that isn't the same approach to your franchise QB's protectors. This guy has been tried at guard,LT,RT and now should be at LO(Left Out).Why is he still with this team? All the rhetoric about "We are always looking to improve our team" is crap if this guy continues to be on this team when he can never complete a game that he starts.

Guest TerraTor
Agreed. It seems like he's really making a point this season to trim the fat. yet, there's this enormous cancerous growth named Omifail that is still on the roster. It's a bit boggling. Even as a desperation move, I'd rather see Spaeth or Davis lined up on the OL in place of Rank.

He is literally worst Olineman in the NFL. totally useless