Update from Sunday's FineFest 2011

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...ed/Default.aspx

NFL just released its official fines from last week's game between the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears according to Anwar Richardson of Mlive.com.

Here are the fines with explanations from the NFL:

Here are those fines with the NFL's explanations:

Chicago Bears

D.J. Moore was fined $15,000 for unnecessary roughness; after the play, he struck an opponent late.

Earl Bennett was fined $10,000 for a uniform violation; he wore dominantly orange shoes. This was his second offense.

Detroit Lions

Nick Fairley was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer; he unnecessarily drove the opposing QB into the ground.

Rob Sims was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness; he struck an opponent late.

Matthew Stafford was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness; he grabbed an opponent by the helmet opening.

Kyle Vanden Bosch was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness; he unnecessarily struck an opponent late.

I think they forgot NDonkeyKong Suh for his ripping off a helmet...

http://www.theredzone.org/BlogDescription/...ed/Default.aspx

NFL just released its official fines from last week's game between the Detroit Lions and Chicago Bears according to Anwar Richardson of Mlive.com.

Here are the fines with explanations from the NFL:

Here are those fines with the NFL's explanations:

Chicago Bears

D.J. Moore was fined $15,000 for unnecessary roughness; after the play, he struck an opponent late.

Earl Bennett was fined $10,000 for a uniform violation; he wore dominantly orange shoes. This was his second offense.

Detroit Lions

Nick Fairley was fined $15,000 for roughing the passer; he unnecessarily drove the opposing QB into the ground.

Rob Sims was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness; he struck an opponent late.

Matthew Stafford was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness; he grabbed an opponent by the helmet opening.

Kyle Vanden Bosch was fined $7,500 for unnecessary roughness; he unnecessarily struck an opponent late.

I think they forgot NDonkeyKong Suh for his ripping off a helmet...

I think Moore and Stafford should be reversed, as Stafford started it. The Fairley fine is bullcrap. (15K for a millionaire for intentionally trying to hurt a franchise QB.) I wonder if the fine would be the same if Peppers plants Rodgers on Christmas day??