Predict our record in the next 6 games

Bears4Ever_34

Oakland- W: Nobody really has a book on Caleb Haine yet, and I think we can use that to our advantage early on in his first few starts. The Raiders will likely beat themselves with penalties (They are the most penalized team in the league) and Carson Palmer will throw a few up for grabs on occasion. They do have a stingy defense but I don't fear them. As long as Martz develops a gameplan that fits to Caleb's strengths, we should win this one. We should see plenty of screen plays and more plays inside of 15 yards. I think this one will be a low scoring game that will be won by our defense in the end.

Kansas City- W: They have Tyler Palko and a terrible offense without Jamal Charles. This one should be the easiest win out of the next 6 IMO.

Denver- L: Denver's defense will get after the quarterback. I worry that Haine gets hit a few times and if Denver can generate a turnover or two and give Tebow a short field to work with, this one is going to be tough. I'm hopeful that we can beat this team but I'll go against my bias atleast for this one.

Seattle- W: Next up, Tavaris Jackson. If this game was at Seattle, I think it would be a different game. But its at Chicago and I think we will win yet another grind it out, ugly football game.

Green Bay- L: Unless GB rests their starters, I don't see any way we come away with a victory without Cutler in this game.

Minnesota- W (With Cutler) L (Without Cutler): This could be the defining game of the season and could make the difference between missing or making the playoffs. Reports are now that the Bears are optomistic about Cutler's chances to come back for this game and if he does, we should definitely win. However, if he isn't able to go, I don't see Caleb Haine beating the Vikings at their own home when they will want to do everything in their power to ruin our playoff chances.

That makes us 11-5 or 10-6. And as I mentioned in a previous thread, I think this Raiders game will be perhaps the tone setter for the rest of the season. If we don't win this next one, our chances of making the postseason go down drastically IMO. The way I look at it is, we have to win atleast 3 of our next 6. 10 wins should get you in the playoffs but its not a given, 11 is almost a guarantee.

Any of those games other than the GB could go either way without seeing what transpires this Sunday and how well Hanie handles the spotlight.

My hope is we simply win out at home and steal one away somewhere.

Oakland- W: Nobody really has a book on Caleb Haine yet, and I think we can use that to our advantage early on in his first few starts. The Raiders will likely beat themselves with penalties (They are the most penalized team in the league) and Carson Palmer will throw a few up for grabs on occasion. They do have a stingy defense but I don't fear them. As long as Martz develops a gameplan that fits to Caleb's strengths, we should win this one. We should see plenty of screen plays and more plays inside of 15 yards. I think this one will be a low scoring game that will be won by our defense in the end.

Kansas City- W: They have Tyler Palko and a terrible offense without Jamal Charles. This one should be the easiest win out of the next 6 IMO.

Denver- L: Denver's defense will get after the quarterback. I worry that Haine gets hit a few times and if Denver can generate a turnover or two and give Tebow a short field to work with, this one is going to be tough. I'm hopeful that we can beat this team but I'll go against my bias atleast for this one.

Seattle- W: Next up, Tavaris Jackson. If this game was at Seattle, I think it would be a different game. But its at Chicago and I think we will win yet another grind it out, ugly football game.

Green Bay- L: Unless GB rests their starters, I don't see any way we come away with a victory without Cutler in this game.

Minnesota- W (With Cutler) L (Without Cutler): This could be the defining game of the season and could make the difference between missing or making the playoffs. Reports are now that the Bears are optomistic about Cutler's chances to come back for this game and if he does, we should definitely win. However, if he isn't able to go, I don't see Caleb Haine beating the Vikings at their own home when they will want to do everything in their power to ruin our playoff chances.

That makes us 11-5 or 10-6. And as I mentioned in a previous thread, I think this Raiders game will be perhaps the tone setter for the rest of the season. If we don't win this next one, our chances of making the postseason go down drastically IMO. The way I look at it is, we have to win atleast 3 of our next 6. 10 wins should get you in the playoffs but its not a given, 11 is almost a guarantee.

Oakland- Loss: They're playing better football and their defense is super physical.

KC- Win: Tyler Palko may be the worst QB I've ever seen.

Denver- Win: Tebow this. If the Bears can get a decent sized lead, that game's over. Unfortunately, it won't be easy.

Seattle- Loss: Say what you want, but Seattle has some quality wins and won in Chicago last year. Their run D, IIRC, has been pretty good this year.

Green Bay- Loss: Need I say more?

Minnesota- Win: The Vikings stink.

3-3 (if it's Hanie until the end)

Oakland- Loss: They're playing better football and their defense is super physical.

KC- Win: Tyler Palko may be the worst QB I've ever seen.

Denver- Win: Tebow this. If the Bears can get a decent sized lead, that game's over. Unfortunately, it won't be easy.

Seattle- Loss: Say what you want, but Seattle has some quality wins and won in Chicago last year. Their run D, IIRC, has been pretty good this year.

Green Bay- Loss: Need I say more?

Minnesota- Win: The Vikings stink.

3-3 (if it's Hanie until the end)

Yep, exactly how I think it'll go down.

Guest TerraTor
Yep, exactly how I think it'll go down.

2 or 3 wins

oakland-loss we wont be able to score

kc - win they are just god awful

denver - win...not a fan of anyone on that team

Sea - win...sorry but they suck. Lynch is a scrub

GB - blowout loss

Minn - Loss in Minnesota unless Jay is back. Only way he plays is if the game means the playoffs

Oakland- Loss: Hanie's first game, and it is in Oakland.

KC- Win: Home game vs a bad team.

Denver- Win: A tough game playing in Denver, but our LB's can contain Tebow.

Seattle- Win: This game can go either way, but I say we win at home.

Green Bay- Loss: With Cutler, this is probably an epic game as we try to stop them from going 16-0. In Green Bay.

Minnesota- Win: The Vikings are bad.

So 4-2, with the Seattle game a possible loss, worst case 3-3. So 11-5 or 10-6 with Hanie.

OAK is a possible L

KAN is a probable W

DEN is a probable W

SEA is a possible W

GNB is a probable L

MIN is a probably W

I'd say the math adds up to 10-6, 9-7 at the worst and 11-5 at the best. I'll go with 10-6 just because it's in the middle.

That puts us in the playoffs with a possibly healthy (but rusty) Cutler. He'll be well rested though. This could still be an exciting year. I'm not giving up.