Bears @ Raiders, 11/27/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be 10-9 now at the very least. Just inexcusable play calling by Martz in that situation with a quarterback that's not any good. But can Kellen Davis move his fat ass a little bit to come back to that ball? Jesus. Granted it was a bad throw, but don't just sit there like an idiot and let a guy get a hand on it.

Barber's having a good day. Something tells me the Bears should stick with more "up the middle" plays. Barber is averaging 7.1 yds to Forte's 5.1.

The INTs were killers. Don't know that we have time to make up for all those mistakes.

The INTs were killers. Don't know that we have time to make up for all those mistakes.

All is not lost. I think, should Chicago lose, Hanie will have plenty to take away from this game and study for this next week. Gets to go back "home" and face the Orton(?) led Chiefs then Denver and Seattle. I can easily see a three game winning streak before the Christmas day game against Green Bay.