Bears @ Raiders, 11/27/11

balta1701-A

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed the game. Very dramatic. We lost, but our play wasn't pull-your-hair-out annoyingly bad or anything.

I didn't think I'd be saying this, but IMO, if Atlanta wins next week against the 8-3 Texans, they make the playoffs. Atlanta will then have won 6 out of their last 7...and the texans are now on their 3rd string QB now that Leinart got hurt (he was having a great game too...10/13, 1TD, 0INT.) After that, the only team Atlanta plays with a winning record is New Orleans.

The INTs were killers. Don't know that we have time to make up for all those mistakes.

Like I said before the game, Hanie's main goal should be to maintain self-control and to not turn the ball over. From there, all we need from him is 1 TD & 1 FG and we beat most of these bad teams (to clarify, I'm counting on turnovers and special teams leading to another 7-10 ppg). You wonder how these QBs who are in over their head can not know that, but you know, we've been there before with Rex Grossman, so I'm used to it.