Forte: Knee Sprain

DABEARSDABOMB

Tribune is reporting it is a knee sprain. Bears will know more in another day or two.

My personal feeling is he doesn't miss anymore than a week. I wouldn't even be shocked if he could play as early as next week. Sounds like there isn't any ligament damage but until they do the full medical exam after swelling goes down you just never know.

Guest TerraTor
Tribune is reporting it is a knee sprain. Bears will know more in another day or two.

My personal feeling is he doesn't miss anymore than a week. I wouldn't even be shocked if he could play as early as next week. Sounds like there isn't any ligament damage but until they do the full medical exam after swelling goes down you just never know.

Doesnt matter with Hanie at the helm... fukkin usless

FORTE IZ A QUITER. Y WASNT HE OUT THERE WHEN DA TEAM NEEDED HIM?!?!? HE IS SOFT!!!!

Where's that talk this week for Forte? Fair is fair, right? Same injury, same grade of the injury, etc.

:banghead

He wasn't helping Marion Barber on the sidelines, and he didn't have a smile on his face. His body language was bad. Maurrice Jones Drew would have played with an amputated leg.. What a quitter.

As in a similar post, think Forte should just simmer until the end of the season. If the Bears make the playoffs then maybe (big IF and big MAYBE) he could make an appearance. Just think if both he and Jay were to return... After ample rest, what could be made of the playoffs?

Problem being the team has to first make it to the playoffs. For either of these two to start again beforehand would be foolhardy.

He wasn't helping Marion Barber on the sidelines, and he didn't have a smile on his face. His body language was bad. Maurrice Jones Drew would have played with an amputated leg.. What a quitter.

Stephen A Smith would've been out there too...since you know, he knows what it's like to play QB with an MCL sprain in his plant leg.