Da Bears Blame Game

Drunkntailgater

Here's my video talking about where I point my finger at and who I think deserves all the blame. I'm almost always the positive fan when it comes down to situations like this, but even I don't think we'll win another game with Hanie under Center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4H73eIGRc

Tell me what you think?

Here's my video talking about where I point my finger at and who I think deserves all the blame. I'm almost always the positive fan when it comes down to situations like this, but even I don't think we'll win another game with Hanie under Center.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY4H73eIGRc

Tell me what you think?

Intriguing. Some pretty good points and based on what I saw, I'd have to say Hanie is the root of alot of problems right now. He doesn't really have any excuse, especially given his level of experience. After all he's being paid to be ready for times like this and hasn't been able to produce. Time to try Enderle. Really, how much worse could it be? As far as Mccown, I hear he's having problems picking up the O. As much as I'm not big on the idea Id say swap McCown out for McNabb and let's see what he can do. Maybe water down Martz scheme, like he did for Hanie. It resembled more a West Coast style anyhow. Donovan should be able to pick that up pretty quick.

I have to say I like the idea of Kyle coming back next year as a back up. We know he's proven himself. Good vid.